Flashbacks

North Korea's POV:

It was another day at school. A couple of days has passed since the incident of South disappearing. Everything is, well, back to normal. Germany started going to school a few days ago as well. He says he's fine but his yellow eyes says otherwise. I feel bad for him. Hope he feels better soon.

School was like usual. Countries talking about me, America spreading rumors about me, Germany and I turned in the poster and got full credit. It was lunch by now and I was walking around in the hallways. I saw Poland in the hallway.

Guess I'll go have a "friendly" chat with him. I want some answers concerning why he broke up with Germany. I walked up to him. "Hello Poland..." I said in a cold voice. He squeak in surprised and faced me. He was shaking in fear. "H-hello N-North K-korea," he said in a shaky voice.

"I-is t-t-there a-anything t-that that you w-want," Poland said in a quiet shaky voice. "As a matter of fact yes," I said coldly, "I want to know why you broke up with Germany." He looked more worried then confused. "W-why do y-you c-care?" He asked. "None of your concerns," I spat, " now answer me!" I punched at the wall very close to Poland. He jumped when I did that and started shaking more. Cold sweat was coming from his face.

He was frozen in place. My patience snapped. I grabbed him by the shirt's collar and slammed him against the locker. "Tell me now if you know what's good for you," I said in a dangerous voice. He started crying. "I...I-I didn't wanted to b-break up with him!" He cried out, "I was forced t-to do it I swear!" I dropped him and he started crying on his knees. "Who was it," I asked bluntly. He looks away. "I-I don't know..." Poland said sadly, "he said h-he'll hurt niemcy and I i-if I don't d-do as he s-says." Hmm. "So what are you going to do now?" I asked. "I don't know..." Poland responded.

"Are you going to go back with Germany?" I asked. "N-not until I-I now that he w-won't hurt us," Poland reply. I sighed and walked away from the guilty Polish. I can't do anything about this till I know who attacked Poland. I can't force Poland to do anything. I just feel bad for Germany since he always looks very sad whenever he looks at Poland.

Worse thing is that they have the same friends therefore they see each other whenever they try to hang out with their other friends. Well their solution was for some of them to hang out with Germany while others hang out with Poland. I did notice something odd about this though. America seems like he's only hanging out with Poland, with their friends, instead of hanging out with Germany as well. This seemed very weird then again America is weird.

The school bell rang and I went to my next class which was P.E. I changed in the locker rooms and got out. Russia is in this class. I'm still upset of him hitting me but he has apologize a lot of times saying he trusted what America said. I don't blame him too much. America does say everything in confidence so it could be hard to tell if he was lying or not. Plus I believe that the Russian has a crush on him. Its kinda obvious to be honest. He only talks with America so yeah.

The teacher came out which was NATO. He told us we had to run a mile which was four laps. When we ran I was ahead of most people, Russia was in front. After running two laps or three people got tire and started jogging slower. I still kept my pace. Soon I finished being the second one to finish because Russia finished first. We did some fitness which consists of 25 push ups, 30 curled ups, and 20 pacers.

(Time skip to the end of school)

I waited for my brother as always. He came out chatting with America. I cursed under my breath when I saw him. He glared at me before saying goodbye to South Korea and leaving. South came with me with a small smile.

"You know I really don't like that American, and why do you hang out with him?" I told my brother. He responded, "He's not that bad when you get to know him. He can be very funny and kind from time to time." I hummed in response.

We walked home. I made food, South did his homework. After eating I did my homework then clean the house a bit and did some laundry. After finishing I thought of taking a bath so I went to get my night clothes and towel before going to the bathroom. Inside I took my eye patch off and saw my reflection in the mirror. Where my eye patch was there is a scar and a eye socket. The story how I got that was a story that brought me bad memories.

Flashback

I was a little boy with my twin brother we where playing in the forest as always. I was happy playing with my brother. We heard gun shots towards our house. We panicked. We didn't knew what to do. I got the courage to go check out what happened. My twin brother followed me because he was scared being by himself. When we got near I saw the most horrifying thing that I had ever seen. My father, our father was laying on the ground with a pool of his own blood. His purple eyes, that once shone with happiness and pride, are now empty. I gasped and my brother asked what happened since he didn't saw our dead father yet. I broke down when I told him that our father was dead. He started to cry too.

When I looked over I saw a tall man. He had a weird looking hat and had red skin. Could this be the one who killed father. I was scared, very scared. I told my brother we had to leave. We tried to be as quiet as possible heading towards the forest. But we stepped on a twig and it snapped. When I quickly glanced back the man looked towards our direction. I pushed my brother an told him to run.

We heard the man screaming at us. We kept running through the trees, bushes, and brush. The man was still chasing us. I felt the adrenaline as we charged in the forest. Fear made me forget of how tired I am. I knew we can't loose him, so I put my brother in a hole/cave. I told him once it was clear, to go and run somewhere safe, and I told him "I love you". I ran in the opposite direction of where my crying brother was.

I was running and heard the man behind me. I felt scared, but at least my brother was safe. While running I tripped on the tree's roots. I heard footsteps behind me. I tried to get up but someone placed their foot on my back. I start to cry. "Your one of his child aren't ya'" the man said. He picked me up by my shirt's collar. My legs where dangling as he was looking at me. "Your just like your father, weak" the man spat at me.

I was panicking. I kicked the man on the chest as hard as I could. He grunted a little. "So you want to fight now," he said with an evil smirk. He threw me against a tree. I gasped in pain. He went to try and get me, but I bit his hand hard. He screamed in pain. He looked very angry. "You little (insert no no word)! I'll make you pay for that!" The man yelled at me in anger. I tried to run but he got me by my shirt. I tried to fight back, but no matter how hard I punched him he wouldn't let me go. He grabbed both my arms with one hand and with the other he grabbed something in his pocket. What he took out made me have a cold sweat. He brought out a knife. I started frantically moving around screaming for help, but there was no help in miles.

The red man with an eye patch that had a hammer and sickle on it slashed my eye out. I cried out in pain. I was shaking violently. Closed my eyes as I was crying. I felt the weight off of me. When I finally opened my eye I saw the man with an evil grin. I turned to my side and saw my pinkish purplish eye next to me. I screamed in horror as I backed away from it. I cried and shook more as the man chuckled in amusement. After that day the man took me and made my life miserable.

End of flashback

I sighed. Luckily my brother wasn't hurt as I was. I'm not sad about my eye. I saw it as me surviving such drastic thing in my childhood. I saw it as my strength.

I feel sad QwQ
I have school tomorrow
.·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·.

Hope you guys like this chapter... To be honest I didn't have any ideas for this chapter so I'm sorry if it's bad....
┐('~';)┌

Word count: 1611