Not again...

North Korea's POV:

I was walking around the park to get some fresh air. After a while I went back home. I opened the door and walked in. I saw my brother South on his phone. He was in the living room sitting in the couch. He waved at me not even looking up.

I sighed and went over to sit next him. I cleared my throat before I said, "hey South do you.... Erm... Have Canada's phone number by any chance...." He looks up at me. "Are you worried about him?" He said as his mouth formed a smile. I already told South Korea about what happened to Canada the moment I came back. I sighed before I responded, "yes..." I blushed a little after that. My brother only chuckled a little. "No need to be embarrassed about worrying about someone," he said.

I really get embarrassed when I tell people I care. I don't why. Especially if they're not my brother.

Luckily for me my brother did had Canada's phone number and he gave it to me. I send a message to him.

TEXT

Hello Canada this
is North Korea And I
was wondering if you
are doing fine

Oh hello North!

I'm doing fine thanks!

That's good to hear

Yeah and it's all
thanks to you

It was nothing

Well I gtg bye

Bye

I put my phone down. It's good to know that Canada is ok now. I hate to think what would have happened if I wasn't there. I shiver at the thought. I sighed again. There's nothing to do right now so I guess I'll go watch TV.

I got the remote control and turned on the television. I was flipping through Chanel's nothing seemed interesting. I then went to the news. I thought why not there's nothing interesting anyways.

The news was reporting some robberies and random threats. That's concerning.... South looks up. There's been reports of missing people as well. Police believe that someone is kidnapping people. These reports are also from this town. The news recommended to lock doors, close windows, and most importantly don't go out on your own.

"We have to be more careful then," I said as the news started reporting other stuff that didn't interested me. South already looking at his phone only hummed in response. He doesn't seem to be too bother by the news. Unlike me which I'm worried not by my own safety but by my brother's safety. Sure he is a strong and depend country, but he can be foolish.

I sighed hopefully nothing happens...

(Time skip (⌐■-■))

It's been a few days since we saw the news. My brother isn't taking this seriously. He states he can defend himself and nothing bad will happen to him. I still try to be by his side as much as possible. I don't want him to be alone until the police arrest however is kidnapping all of these people.

We were at home. South Korea wanted to go to America's house for a sleepover. I disagree with this. First of all I hate America. Second I don't want to be with America in his house. Third I don't want South to go there alone.

"South Korea you aren't going!" I told him angrily. He responded, "I want to go and should go!" I was getting frustrated.

"It's dangerous to go there when there's a possible kidnapper!" I yelled angrily.

"I can take care of myself! I'm not a child anymore!"

"I don't want you to go! No I prohibit for you to go!"

"WHAT! THIS IS BECAUSE YOU HATE MY FRIEND ISN'T IT!"

"NO! THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

"LIES YOU HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT AMERICA SO YOU WANT TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM HIM!"

"YES I HATE HIM BUT IF I WANTED TO MAKE YOU TWO STOP BEING FRIENDS I WOULD HAVE DONE IT A LONG TIME AGO!"

"YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE HAPPY! RIGHT!?"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

"THEN LET ME GO!"

"NO!!"

South looks at me angrily before storming off to his room. I was feeling really angry. I went to my room to try and calm myself down. I was punching my pillows out of my rage. I was growling. Thoughts raced through my mind that said it was America's fault for all this.

I was like that for a while until I calmed down. Now that I calmed down I thought of all the things I yelled at South. I feel bad now. I shouldn't have lost my temper. Sure he was mad too but I'm supposed to be the responsible one. I sighed as guilt crawled on me.

I decided to go check on South and apologize. Went to the front of his room and knocked on his door. No response. "South.... I know you're angry at me-but I wanted to say I'm sorry. For yelling and all of that..... But I'm doing this not because of my greed but because I don't want anything to happen to you," I said sadly.

Still no response. I'm getting a little concern. I knocked again. "South?" I said. Still no response. I opened his door now worried. I see him sleeping on his bed. I let go the air I was holding in. I walk over and sat at the edge of the bed. "I'm really sorry South... I hope you feel better tomorrow," I said as I looked at him. He had his face covered, odd. I moved the blankets away from his face to realize it wasn't him there but his pillows.

I jumped up from his bed. "What! Where could he be," I say to myself as I grow worried. He left without saying anything. I just now notice the open window. Great he jumped out. I closed the window. I went to quickly get my coat, scarf, gloves, and boots. I rushed out the door and locked it. I tried calling South but he doesn't respond.

Where could he be. I thought for a bit. He can be in either two places. The fort we build or the American's house. I hope he is the fort instead of the second option. I start walking to the forest. On the walk I started sneezing. I was sneezing a little earlier but now I'm sneezing more. I also started coughing a lot. This cold winter is starting to get me now. I started feeling light headed.

I walked the forest feeling very sick. What great timing... I went to check on the fort. Nothing. I sighed. I tried calling him again, still no response. I guess I'll go check in America's house for my brother.

My head started hurting more. And I've been getting stuffier and started coughing a bit more. Soon my vision started to blur out. I felt my body weak. I felt myself fall into the snow. Started shivering and my headache started hurting more. Everything so blurry I can't see anything.

I then hear voices but I can't tell what they say. I make out a person through my blurry vision. I hissed at them when they approached. I'm worried if they're the kidnappers. I try to move away from them. The person walked back and yelled something. I then see another figure approaching. This one is taller than the other one. My tiredness made my eyes to feel droopy and soon the blackness came over me.

A cliffhanger how great... I would write more but I'm too tired. Hopefully the next chapter comes up soon....
('⊙ω⊙')

Word count: 1264