Blinding Pain

Warning more violence....

North Korea's POV:

It's been a while since they left me alone. I had just finished eating whatever they gave me. I was on the old bed looking into nothingness. I saw a black rat crawl around and slowly nibbling the floor. It squeaked and ran away. I heard the door opened. That explains why the rat run off.

Jamaica came down with Taiwan and Cuba. They had an eerie smile. I started to growl. I hope they don't try to almost drown me again, that was pretty horrible and reminded me of what USSR use to do to me, when I made a mistake. Taiwan opened the door and Jamaica tries to get me. Me being stubborn tried to fight back only to get hit hard by a pipe Cuba had. I fell down when he hit me. My vision became a little blurry and my head hurts a lot. I felt someone taking my shirt off and then someone was tying my arms behind my back. I tried to shove them off but my getting hit in the head isn't really healthy and it paralyzed me.

They lifted me up and roughly took me out of the cold cell. It was colder without my shirt but I can manage. They put me on the chair again. Jamaica had that smug smirk that I wanted to punch so badly. He said, "what fun stuff are we going to do today~." Jamaica grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. I growled and glared at him. Jamaica let's go of me. He walks to the table and gets something.

I try to fight against Taiwan and Cuba since they are the ones keeping me sitting down on the chair. I wasn't putting attention and I felt someone grab my face. They put a blind fold on me. I started to panic and tried to fighting them off. I felt them tying the blind fold behind my head. Besides having separation anxiety, I have a fear of loosing my sight due to Soviet slashing my eye out all those years ago.

They let me go and I frantically tried to take off the blind fold. I couldn't use my hands since they were tied up behind my back. I tried taking them off by using my shoulder. It didn't work since it was tied too tightly. "Awww~ is someone worried~" Jamaica teased me. I growled trying to hide the fact that I am freaking out right now. I felt someone push me down. "Pathetic," I heard someone say, probably Taiwan or Cuba. I felt someone hit my stomach hard and I slide on the floor on the hard impact. I coughed out some blood.

Someone grabbed me and I instantly flinched. They threw me and I fell down again on my side. "Ugh" I said painfully. I got up from the floor quickly to be punched in the face. I hit whoever punch me with head. I heard a yelp of pain. I felt someone from behind me slicing a sharp object on my back. I try to kick them but I kick at nothing.

I can hear their footsteps but couldn't see where they are. This is raising some anxiety in me. I started breathing irregularly. Then something hot burned my shoulder. I yell in pain as I try to get away from them. I felt someone else kicking my legs from underneath me. I fell down and hit my chin. Someone grabbed my tied up hands and felt them putting that hot thing on my back. I screamed out, the pain being unbearable. They let go of me and I fell to the floor.

I was breathing heavily due to me being in a lot of pain and I'm having a small panic attack because I couldn't see and that's scaring me. I started to curl into a ball and started twitching. The fear I felt was too overwhelming. Im trying to keep it all in. I feel someone hit me. I yelp in pain. I was still in that curled up position. I tried to control my uneven breathing. I heard talking but couldn't make out the words. The words were all slurred, fuzzy, and jumbled all together.

I was in a state of panic. Then the blind fold was taken off. I frantically moved away. I noticed I was back on my cell and my hands were untied. The one who tooken off the torturous blind fold was Jamaica. He had a huge smirk. Oh no.... He found out one of my fears. This won't end well, it won't end well at all. I didn't do anything as he closes the cell and walks away. I noticed that Taiwan and Cuba were gone too.

I hugged myself. This is not good. I thought it would take them more time to break me, but now that they know one of my greatest fear, they can break me faster. I needed to calm down. I took deep breaths to calm myself down. Once my breath was stable enough, I thought for a bit. I knew that this would end badly if I freak out again. I need to learn to calm down when my eye gets covered. I thought of ways on how to keep myself calm when they try to put the blind fold again.

I could try to take deep breaths too calm down but Jamaica will do something to me before I can do that. I could try to concentrate but whiteout seeing it will take me time to concentrate, time that they won't give me. What can I do...?

South.

South Korea! I should be thinking that all of this is for him. I'll do anything for my brother. I'll even face my fears just to save him. He could be my strength right now and all I have to do is think about him. Hopefully this will work when they come back down again.

I started crawling back to the bed with pain all over my body. With a painful grunt I lifted myself up to the bed. I started panting, I didn't notice how tired I was until now. I rolled into my back. Bad idea. I felt immense pain in my shoulder and back. I hissed in pain. After I gotten use to the pain I remember that they burned me there which is why it hurts. I felt cold because I still didn't have a shirt. I looked at the other side of the bed where I see a different shirt not neatly folded. I was in too much pain to put it on me.

I didn't want to sleep. I felt worried. I tried to think about South Korea. I remember how fun he can be when he is not doing anything dumb. I miss him singing K-POP even though I don't like K-POP, South did had a great voice. I missed his clumsiness and his dorky moments. I miss those smile he gives me from time to time. I missed him dearly. How I wish I was with him, hugging him, and knowing that he was safe under my arms. A single tear fell down my cheek as I fell asleep.

I had enough drawing edgy stuff so I drew a tiger.

I would like to thank Dajana0exe and otaku4evs1124 for the torture ideas

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.
くコ:

Word count: 1251