Breaking Point

You guessed it more violence...

North Korea's POV:

I was in the cell again. I was worried about what Jamaica would do to me. I can't believe that he found out one of my weakness, my fear. I had a nightmare about the whole incident that they did to me. I basically had to go through it twice. I want to be home. I hugged myself. My whole body hurts. I have already put the shirt that they provided me. Though it was very painful to do so. I was sitting up right because laying down hurtted my very sore body.

I hate this place, I wish I was never here. But.... I am here so my brother could be safe and as long as he safe everything should be alright. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something would have happened with South Korea. I sighed sadly. I want to see him one more time, hear his voice one more time, feel his hugs one more time. I hugged myself. South is ok.... That's all that matters.

The door opens. I can hear the floor boards of the stairs squeak. Their footsteps are getting louder the closer they get. They echo through the hollow, dark, cold walls. I feel myself grow more anxious the closer they got. I had a bad feeling that they are going to do something worse today.

The three Countries walked in front of the gate I was held. I put my head high and looked at them straight in the eye. Show no fear, you are strong, you are brave, this is for South and I will not fail him.

"Seems like someone is ready for another round~" Jamaica said with a smirk. I only glared at him. "Get him out, you know what to do," Jamaica said to the the other two countries who were Bolivia and Taiwan.

They opened the cell's door and went in to grab me. I growled and try to fight them off. Bolivia grabbed my shoulder which send a huge pain throughout my whole body. I clenched my teeth as they started to roughly drag me which hurtted my very sore body.

They took me out and tied my hands behind my back. I tried to fight them off again but my body wasn't strong enough to do so, everything hurts. When I saw Taiwan with the blind fold I started to panic and tried get away from it. I couldn't do anything get away as they put the blind fold on me. Then they threw me to the floor.

My breathing started to quicken. I feel dread through my whole body. No, I need to stop freaking out, for South. I was trying to calm myself down thinking about that when all of a sudden a felt an immense pain in my left leg. I yelled out in pain. I felt something break and heard a a crack.

I was shaking in pain and not being able to see wasn't really helping. My breathing was uneven as I try to calm myself down. "Pathetic" I heard Jamaica said. I clenched my teeth as I try to stand up only to fall back down again. "You can't even stand up," I heard someone else say probably Bolivia. I was only able to sit up. My whole body was shaking and my breathing was still uneven. I had fear in me and I was on the verge on loosing it, but I have to be strong.

"No wonder no one likes you"
"You are a nobody"
"You can't do anything right"

"That's not true!" I yelled out to them.

"Ok then your a mistake"
"The unlike one"
"The unlove one"
"The monster"

I growled. This isn't true, this isn't true, this isn't true.

"You still don't seem to understand"
"Let us elaborate"
"No one like you at school"
"How many rumors where there about you"
"No one truly likes you"
"Not even your so called friends"
"Even South didn't like you"

"No! You all are just liars!" I yelled out to them. Because of that, I received a kick on my side which made me fall down to the floor again. My leg was hurting so much right now, and I was shaking a lot.

"Quiet!!"
"You don't see what he does after he left you"
"He doesn't even look sad about you being gone"
"Yeah, he actually is happier without you"

That can't be true! Can it? I was gritting my teeth more.

"He didn't even try to look for you"
"He doesn't care about you"
"He is better off without you"

"Noo!! Lies!!! South cares about me!" I yelled out desperately. My anxiety rising higher.

"Don't be so foolish Pathetic Korean"
"If he cared about you he wouldn't have left you with us"
"Sure he was crying but those were fake tears"
"After you yelled at him, it's no wonder why he hates you"

This isn't true, it can't be true. South won't do that right?

"He didn't even tried looking for you"
"There were no reports on you missing either"
"No one cared that you are gone"
"Everyone is having such a good time now without you"
"You only ruin everything"

What if they are right? What if South doesn't love me anymore? I was a bad brother after all.

"South was actually happier without you either"
"He said that you always ruin everything which is why he doesn't hang out with you"
"He is scare of what you can do to his friends as well"
"You were too controlling over him, or at least that was what South said"
"Everyone is out and about like nothing has ever happened"
"Because no one cares about you"

This... Is true? Why did I ever expect for people to love me. No one cares, but Sout-

"South was celebrating the day you were gone"
"I also saw he threw away all of your stuff and riped all the photos with you in it"
"It looked like he tried to forget you even exist"
"Because he hates you"
"No one will ever love you"
"You are just in their way so they were happy when you were gone"
"They only acted like they care because they are afraid of you"
"No one cares about worthless, pathetic, monsters like yourself"

They are right. Why did I ever thought that I could find someone to trust, to love. No one likes me.... Not even my brother South. Why was I even born if everyone hates me.

I felt tears run down my face. My body shook violently. I started to sob, loudly. I cried out. South hates me, SOUTH KOREA HATES ME! It's all my fault. I always ruin everything. I just worsen everyone's life.

I was crying very loudly. I felt someone grab me and I panicked. I tried to go away but then there was a huge pain on my leg again and I cried out in pain. They took me somewhere and shove me in something. I heard a click. I tried moving but I was in a very small place. I was in a small ball right now and can barely move my legs. My broken one hurts so badly. I let myself cry out more as I shook more.

Jamaica POV:

I finally did it.... I have broken North Korea now. Now I am more superior than him. It's like a wish come true when he cried. Oh how happy I feel that I was able to break him. Though it was harder than I thought. I thought he would break in four days but he was strong for two weeks almost three. But I was still able to break him. Oh how fun it is to hear him cry.

Welp they have broken North Korea now...

Word count: 1311