Traitor part 2

Germany's POV:

Polen was hiding behind me as more countries stared and glared at him. Polen was shaking and held my hand tightly. The more countries glared at him the more I felt Polen shrink back and shake more.

After all the countries came South and Martial came at front of us. "As you may know, everyone escape from the kidnappers expect North Korea" Martial said while South looked sad. "Since he helped us we must try to find him and save him as well" Martial continued and everyone agreed. "The school has shut down due to the threat of more countries getting kidnapped. They would've close sooner but needed the 'evidence' to know it was really the kidnappers," America stated in a matter of fact tone.

"So what are we going to do now?" Mexico asked. "Well..." Martial started, "we need to search further North since that's where the tracks lead." We all agreed. South Korea glares at Polen. "Why don't we ask the TRAITOR where they took MY BROTHER," South angrily said. Everyone turned their heads to Our direction. I could feel Polen's body going tense as everyone looked or more like glared at him. They all already know what Polen did so need explaining why they are all angry.

"Ay si es cierto por tu culpa me dejaron con un ojo negro (hey it's true, because of you they left me with a black eye)" Chile growled. "Why are you even here!?" Denmark exclaimed angrily. Polen flinched at everything they were saying. He was shaking violently. "Deberíamos de tortura lo como nos hicieron a nosotros! (We should torture him like how they torture us!)" Mexico yelled. Chile, Argentina, and Brazil agreed, while we all had no idea what he said. America translated since he knows Spanish.

Now that everyone knows what Mexico said they all started agreeing and started yelling insults at Polen. They started coming closer to us. Polen tried to hide behind me. I heard him whimpering as he shakes violently. He clutches my hand tighter and presses against me which seemed an attempt to disappear.

Everyone was yelling and saying what type of torture Polen should get. "BACK OFF!" I yelled. Everyone got quiet quickly. They were shocked. Its because I usually don't yell especially in front of people. Polen was silently crying behind me with his face pressed against my back. He wetted my shirt with his tears but I didn't care. "We should all calm down and talk this in a more civil manner," Canada said. Canada, Estonia and Finland were the only ones that didn't came closer to us. Though Finland looked like he wanted to murder Polen right here, right now.

Everyone sat back down while mumbling. "Thank you Canada," I thanked the Canadian. Canada nodded in response. "So why IS Poland here in the first place," America said eyeing Polen through his glasses. I answered his questions, "He wants to help-" I get cut off by Greenland, "Oh REALLY!! Did WHY did he helped Kidnap MY BROTHER DENMARK!?!?" "Calm down please Greenland," Estonia asked politely. "We are all ok now even your brother right Denmark?" Estonia said looking at Denmark. Denmark mumbled a, "I guess but I still got hurt..."

I sighed and glanced at Polen who still is crying quietly. "He didn't want to do this," I said. I then explained to everyone what happened. "How do we know if he's honest and won't back stab us again?" Russia said while looking annoyed and had crossed his arms. Countries started agreeing and started arguing again.

I sighed loudly. "Can't you all see that the guilt is eating him!!!" I yelled and they all got quiet. Polen cried more. "He feels guilty and wants to fix things which is why he's here in the first place!" I finished saying before grabbing Polen from behind me. He squeaked in surprised. I put him in front of me and hugged him. His face was in my chest and he continues to cry. He hugs my tightly. His wings tried to cover his shaking body. I got up while holding Polen up. I walked away without saying a word.

I wanted to get Polen away from all the judging eyes. Before I was able to touch the door handle. I got stopped by China. I look at her. "Don't go Germany," I heard her say, "We need everyone's help including Poland's." I face her completely still holding Polen. "I will come back if they stop threatening my little Polen," I responded.

China nodded and brought me back. Polen started shaking more and hold on to me tighter. China explain to everyone that we should stop threatening Polen. After some arguing they all agreed on my terms. "So what do we do to find North Korea?" Ukraine asked. "I looked at Polen and he looked at me. We had some sort communicated with each other with just our looks. "We have an idea" I declared.

Thank you guys for the support I feel better now and my friend and I are good now. Also while thinking what to do for this chapter my friend told me that they should punish Poland. I was like ok but what type of punishment. He said you told me he had wings why not cut them off. I didn't like that plus Poland's wings can regrow back. He then said since they grow back burn he stubs. I didn't want that either. He finally says then I'll guess they'll have an endless supply of KFC. My response was no.... That's sounds like cannibalism. I didn't listen to his ideas they were weird as you guys can see

Word count: 953