The Bad Forest

North Korea's POV:

I was cleaning our house since my brother South made a mess when I was chasing him... But I had to, no one can see me at such a state. It could ruin my reputation or worse my pride. I looked around there's mess everywhere. At least I have something to distract myself with....

(Time skip to the next day)

I was in my room bored. It was the afternoon and I already finished cleaning the whole house. Sigh. I thought maybe I should go out on a walk.

I went to grab a thick grey coat, gloves, and my scarf. I yelled at South that I was going out before he yelled back ok.

I got out of my house. The cold air can be felt. The chilling wind blows at my face. The white snow was everywhere. There were some snow on the car. The trees stood leafless.

I started walking towards the forest. I like going there and so does my brother. We use to play a lot there when we were younger. We build a little fort once. My brother South likes to go there whenever he feels sad or angry. I usually give him space whenever he goes into any of those moods.

The forest had tall pine trees which means they weren't leafless. Their branches are full of snow. The forest had some other trees that were all leafless. I heard some birds chirping and a squirrel running on the trees. I was taking in the scenery. It was beautiful.

I was walking around not putting attention to were I was going. I then put attention to where I was. Oh no.... I'm not lost but I don't like this part of the forest. This part is where bear traps are. It's very dangerous.

I was going to head back home when I heard some footsteps, tiny footsteps. I was confused usually no one is over here because it is dangerous to be here. I followed where I heard the footsteps. I then heard, "C-Canada... A-are you h-here?"

It sounds like a little kid. Now I'm worried... Where is this kid. I walked to where I heard him. I saw a small blue country walking around. It had stars on his face and the British flag on the left side of his face. He seemed scared and looked around frantically. He didn't notice the bear trap he was going to step on.

I panicked and ran towards him at full speed. I yelled, "Watch out!!" He looked at me and was going to place his foot on the trap. I tackle him a little we heard the trap close, the noise echoing throughout the forest. I got up and helped the kid up. "Are you ok?" I asked the child.

He nodded. "T-thank you..." he quietly said. I asked him, "are you Canada's and America's brother?" He nods and asked, "do you know them?" I said yes. "What's your name?" I asked the small country. "Oh! I'm Australia," Australia answer. I knew he was either Australia or New Zealand. "S-so what's your name mister?" He asked a little hesitant. "I'm North Korea, but you can just call me North" I answer him. He looked at wide eyed. "Y-you are N-North K-korea" he asked fearfully. I said, "yes?" He looked puzzled now. "America says that your b-bad and hurt p-people... You have h-hurted him as w-well," he said a little worried. I sighed. "America is just a liar. Whatever he thinks has to be true. Though... I have hurtted him before because he starts to pick on me," I told the young Australian to try to calm him down. He mumbled that sounds like America.

I agree to help him find Canada. We walked around to mostly following the tracks that Australia left. "So... How did you got lost?" I asked curiously. He laughed a little. "I-I was with Canada a-and he said that I was supposed to be near him... I s-saw a creature and-" Australia got cut off by a scream. It sounded like Canada.

We looked at each other worriedly. I picked up Australia worried that he might step on a bear trap. He Yelp in surprise and I ran towards the source of the scream.