South Korea!

South Korea's POV:

After I escaped from my room, I went to America's house. My brother can't tell me what to do. Who does he think I am? A two year old? Hopefully he won't notice me missing.

Right now I'm at Ame's house having a good time. I was talking with Japan when my phone rang. I said sorry to Japan before checking who called me. It was North Korea.... Of course it was him, who else. I'm still mad at him so I muted my phone. He would probably make me leave.

I continue my conversation with Japan when Canada came over. He had crutches and his leg in a cast. He sat next to me. "It's annoying to use these," Canada said as he put down his crutches. "They do seem like a drag," I responded. "How did that happened Canada?" Japan asked since she didn't knew about the incident.

"I got my leg stuck in a bear trap in the forest," the Canadian responded, "good thing North was there to help me though!" I frown when he said my brother's name. "What's wrong South?" Japan asked worriedly. "It's nothing," I mumbled. "It can't be nothing if you're upset about it," America said as he brought snacks and drinks over. I sighed, in defeat. "Well you see my brother and I..... Had a fight earlier," I said. America mumbled some stuff that were probably curses to my brother. Japan and Canada looked at me as a sign to continue. "We fought because North didn't wanted for me to come over with you guys," I finished my explanation.

"I knew your brother was evil because who wouldn't want to come to my totally awesome parties!" America said pridefully. Canada just gave Ame a 'are you serious' face. "Why didn't he want to let you go? Is it because of America?" Japan asked with her head tilted to the side and her ear twitched curiously. Before I could say anything Canada said, "North Korea may not like my brother but he still let's South go out with him. He's not unfair."

"He's worried that I might get kidnapped because of the missing people," I said. Japan says "So you convinced him or...."
"I left without him knowing," I responded. America cheered, "good jo- oof." He got cut off by Canada who just hit him. "Don't support this! South you should call North right now. He's probably worried sick,"said Canada.

Now that think of it. It really wasn't North's fault for me to be angry. He just cared and I left him. Oh no he probably is stressing out. He's probably looking out for me right now as well. It's not very good because he seemed to become sick since he started sneezing a little earlier. With this cold it's going make it worse. I start calling him, no answers. Canada, Japan, and America looked at me.

"He isn't answering," I said. America says, "don't worry about it. He probably is doing this as a trick for you to go back home." Russia was silently listening to the whole conversation with Ukraine and he just shakes his head. He probably doesn't believe North would do that.

America's phone dinged signaling he got a message. America looks at it and his face frowns. "Aw man, Sunshine isn't coming over. He said something came up and he couldn't make it," Ame said in dismay. "Aw I wanted to see him again," Japan added. "Who's Sunshine?" Russia asked. America looks at him with a smile before saying, "his actual name is Philippines and he's pretty fun and cool to be around with." Russia had this weird expression that I couldn't figure out. He just turned around and started talking with Ukraine in Russian.

I have met Philip. He's pretty cool, but worried about North right now. Canada also seems uneasy. I'm just over thinking things right now. I'm pretty sure my brother is alright. I mean he's a strong country. I had this weird feeling something is wrong but I tried to push that feeling down and tried to enjoy myself.

Ignore the drawing above.... I drew that last year. Anyways I got tired again and I'm sorry to disappoint you guys because you still don't know what happened to North.
(Please don't kill me >~< ")

Word count: 725