Bonus chapter 5

Bolivia was in a place he didn't recognize. Bolivia looked around, and saw that this place is eerie. It doesn't look like a very good place.....

"Hm... So I'm guessing this is hell...." Bolivia said out loud. He didn't knew what to do. Bolivia sighed and turned around before freezing.

Right in front of him was a country he knew too well. Bolivia heart missed a beat and his eyes started to water. In front of him was Jamaica!

Jamaica looked at Bolivia with a small smile. He opened his arms and Bolivia ran to hug him. Bolivia hugged Jamaica tightly afraid he was going to be gone again. Jamaica sighed and hugged Bolivia back.

Bolivia buries his face in Jamaica's shoulder. "Don't ever leave me again," Bolivia whimpered. Jamaica answered, "don't worry I won't." Bolivia only nodded as he started shaking slightly from trying to hold back tears. "You can cry Bolivia.... I won't mind," Jamaica added. Bolivia let his hot tears fall as he quietly sobbed. Jamaica only rubbed his back to try and soothe his friend.

Bolivia then stopped crying and was now just sniffling. "Better?" Jamaica asked. Bolivia nodded not trusting his voice after crying. Jamaica sighed and broke up the hug.

"Let's go to where I'm staying, I have some stuff animals of your favorite animal," Jamaica said with a sad smile. Bolivia nodded and Jamaica started to lead the way. Bolivia grabbed Jamaica's hand scared to lose him again. Jamaica was a little shock by this but didn't question it.

After walking for a bit they finally made it there and Jamaica wrapped Bolivia in a blanket and put stuffed animals around him. Before sitting down next to him. Jamaica and Bolivia were both quiet, looking out in the nothingness.

Jamaica sighed before looking seriously at Bolivia. Bolivia looked away knowing what he was going to ask. "Why Bolivia.... Why did you killed yourself?" Jamaica asked hurt was well heard in his voice. Bolivia didn't want to meet Jamaica's eyes he already feels bad by hearing his sad voice. Bolivia started to slightly shake.

Jamaica sighed, "I'm not mad, I just want to know why my friend did this. I know it's rough and you were in Jail but I don't think it was a right decision for you to end your life." Bolivia felt a little bad for making Jamaica worried, he also felt hurt being called a friend as well. "I-Im sorry" Bolivia whimpered. Jamaica hugged him. "it's ok..... I really want to know the reason why but I guess I can't force you....." Jamaica said. Bolivia looked at Jamaica and he gave him a reassuring smile.

Jamaica really wanted to know why he committed suicide but didn't want to make his best friend feel worse.... He was always with him when everyone else hated his guts. No one liked him except Bolivia. Jamaica would have probably killed himself as well if it weren't for Bolivia.....

They were both quiet now and Bolivia rested his head on Jamaica's shoulder. They were just peacefully taking comfort in each others company.

Then the author, Snowy, came in. "Hello there sorry to interrupt but I think the readers want to talk to you two," she said. "Readers?" Bolivia asked confused. Jamaica chuckled and explained to Bolivia about how they're in a story in an app and how Snowy is the author. Bolivia was dazed by this. "S-so this whole thing..... Was planned....." "Maybe...." Snowy said, "hey lookie here the readers have arrived! Bye!"

You guys can now interact with these two....