What happened?

Third Person p.o.v:

The next morning North Korea wasn't there. The countries all agreed that he left early out of embarrassment. No one has seen him cry until that night.

The countries who were there to witness North's break down agreed to not tell the others about it.

They were all wondering why he cried so much. What could he possibly dreamed about to make him cry?

The countries that didn't knew about North Korea's break down thought that he left because he got bored or annoyed. They also saw that they other countries seem a bit off since they woke up...

South Korea really wanted to know what happened to his brother. It's been so long since he ever cried. He had a Nightmare but what was it? Canada broke him out of his thoughts when he asked, "Are you okay South?"

"I'm not sure... I still feel worried what happened to him. I've never seen him act like that," South said in a soft voice. "I feel worried too," Canada admitted.

When the countries started leaving, Japan stopped South and asked, "Do you know what happened to North?" South Korea confessed, "I don't know... I'll ask him when I return home..." Japan only nodded while her tail swiftly moves from side to side. "Hopefully he feels better soon," Japan said. South Korea started to leave and Japan waved goodbye to him.

North Korea's P.O.V:

That was sooooooooooooo embarrassing. I made sure I left before anyone woke up. I was worried if no, when they were going to ask what happen. I don't trust any of them expect my brother. People think I don't get along with my brother because we fight a lot but he is the closest person I have. I trust him and he trusts me.

I was cleaning the house a bit while I waited for South Korea to come back home. I was in the living room when I heard the door open. I looked to see not surprisingly South Korea. He looked at me worriedly.

I looked away I know what he is going to ask. "North are you okay? What happened last night?" South asked softly. I didn't responded, I trust him but I still feel uncomfortable talking about it.

South sighed and gesture me to sit down on the couch. I sat down and he sat down with me. "Take your time. Don't worry I won't tell anyone, I promise." My brother said with a reassuring smile. I nodded thinking what to say.

"It's just..." I hesitated, "I... Thought I lost you." South looks at me with a sympathetic look. "Did I died in that nightmare?" My brother asked. I shake my head slowly. I felt my eyes becoming watery. South waited patiently for me to explain what happened. "You said you didn't love me.... You wanted to leave me... Nobody likes me... And Im scared that the only person that cares about me leaves...." I said holding back tears that tried to escape.

My brother looks at me and said, "I would never leave you... We might fight a lot but I would always love you (in a brotherly way nothing else)" I still feel worried but I did feel better now.

After we had that talk we cleaned the house together since it was Sunday. We always clean the house together on Sundays. The only thing I'm worried about is the countries that witness my break down. Worst of all I have to go to school tomorrow.... Hope they didn't say anything or I will break their legs...

Word count: 602