Chapter 9

Yall Im sorry for being MIA for the past days I was busy😩 Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter😘

Thank You for Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew like this aggressive Gulf right now so he let Gulf kiss him like a starved man. He put his hands on Gulf's waist rubbing him there. Gulf is sucking his lower lip so hard that Mew had to stop him.

Mew: "Aw! stop sucking, it will bruise."

Gulf: "That's what I want to do Mew so that you will not kiss others."

Mew smirk "Oh~ possessive thats sexy, but no one can resist me if I really want to fuck someone NGulf so what you're doing is pretty much useless."

Gulf look at him and said "One can wish right?"

Mew: "I am this kind of person NGulf you have to accept that the sooner the better."

Gulf voice trembled when he ask "Am I not enough Mew?" He tried everything he could to stop his tears from falling but he failed. "Is this your revenge? You already succeeded in hurting me." He grab Mews hand and place it on his chest and said "Inside it hurts so much Mew, your words are like knives that keeps on stabbing me. You becoming like this is my fault right? Because I hurt you before thats why you're like this now right? Ive changed Mew I've been feeling guilty for what I did to you back then I was too young and doesn't have any idea about love so please forgive me."

Mew removed his hand on Gulf's chest and said "You sound just like him always bringing up what happened in the past."

Gulf: "Why are you being cryptic again? Who are you talking about."

Mew click his tongue and said "Let me give you a piece of advice Gulf you have to move on from it or it will destroy your future. And I didn't change or anything because Im always like this. I don't believe in love and I don't want to be tied to anyone including you, so if you expect me to be faithful and do all those cheesy stuff a person in a relationship do, I'm sorry but I don't do those bullshits. All I do is have fun, fuck any girls I find attractive and willing, and as for guys" Mew smile and lick his lips while staring at him and said "You can rest assure that you're the only guy I will play with."

Gulf: "Is that suppose to make me feel better?"

Mew chuckle "Not really but if it makes you feel that way then its good na."

Gulf stared at him and thought "What do I have to do, for you to change back to the Mew I used to know?"

Mew: "So are we just going to talk here?"

Gulf: "Mew can...can I have your number?"

Mew: "I already gave you my email Gulf."

Gulf: "But I want your number...please?"

Mew: "If you really want it then you have to earn it."

Gulf: "What do you mean?"

Mew caress his lips "Why don't you used these beautiful lips."

Gulf still no idea what Mew really wanted from him so he didn't say a word and continued to stare at him. Mew lick his lips grab Gulf's hand and put on his crotch "To Suck me?" Gulf eyes widens and he instantly pulled his hands away "I..."