Q/A

Me: Okay guys you ready for the Q/A?

Everyone: Yes!

Me: Great let's get going then! *Reads phone* Okay first question @foxyjanawolffox Virgil what do you think about everyone?

Virgil: You're kidding you want me to go first?

Me: Yes, now answer the question.

Virgil: I don't know, they're my pack. I care about all of them very deeply. They are all so important to me and I would protect them with everything I have.

Patton: AWW KIDDO!

Virgil: *hides in his hoodie.*

Me: Since you chimed in Pat how about you go next.

Patton: Yay!

Me: Okay, @Tiniest_potato asks you're a good guy, you know that? @foxyjanawolffox asks Pat your the best dad ever. Can i be onenof your sons?@midnightcooky asks could you be able to adopt me, please? They were all very similar so I put them together.

Patton: You all are so flippin sweet! Of course I will adopt you! You are all my children now. Roman, Virgil I think we are gonna need a bigger pack house.

Me: That's very nice of you Pat. I'm sure they appreciate it. Okay let's see here. Ooooh one for me! @TheStarsChild asked What pronouns do you use? I use She/Her pronouns.

Molly: Are you gonna tell them the thing?

Me: .... No.

Molly: They deserve to know!

Me: It's weird and embarrassing! I was being lazy! Give me a break! Moving on! Roman your turn. @GachaMuse asked How did you think your mate looks like/ appearance in the past? And @Dancing_Queen007 asked What did you think your soulmate would look like?

Roman: To be honest I had no idea. I had always imagined a somewhat dashing prince like the ones from Disney, but *looks at Virgil* let's just say I'm not disappointed.

Me: You two make me sad to be single. Moving on. Logan! @midnightcooky said Weird/stupid question incoming: Before was was was, what was was? Was was is or was was was?

Logan: *short circuiting*

Patton: Oh No! You broke him!

Me: Eh, he'll be fine. Remy! @ Favorite drink?

Remy: *Smirks* I like a venti, half-whole milk, one quarter 1%, one quarter non-fat, 2 1\2shots regular, no foam latte, with wip, 2 packets of splenda, 1 sugar in the raw, a touch of vanilla syrup and tree short sprinkles of cinnamon. Got that? Now repeat it back to me.

Emile: *rolls eyes* You just had to ask.

Me: Oh, Emile that goes great with the next question! @ asks How do you deal with Remy all day??

Emile: I don't deal with him. He's my mate and I love him very much. Plus he may be a lot of sass rolled up into one sleepy package, but he's a great cuddler. Especially to watch cartoons with.

Me: Okay, I think you guys are just rubbing it in my face now. I guess I'll die alone. Next question is for Cassidy! @CrescentMoon783 asks How many times have you lied to make your mate not worry?

Cassidy: *Counts on fingers* Um, eight.

Remus: Wait what?

Cassidy: Don't worry about it. It's not a problem. Nine.

Me: Caz stop messing with your mate it's mean. Remus your turn! Also I am getting tired so we are starting speed round with everyone. @wolftail37 What do you think of Virgil considering he's your brothers mate @CrescentMoon783 asked Hey Remus who was your first kiss? @RareEclipses asked Remus who's your mate? And how'd you feel when you found out Roman had a mate??? you don't have to answer this. @ejiro_best_boy asked Hey remus can you confuse the hecc out of Logan like only talk in sksksksks'?