2 | Fear & Feelings

"Wait, what", my jaw drops after Lucas said that. How the hell did he find out? I swear I didn't make it that obvious.

"Austin overheard you and Skylar talking one day about how you had feelings for me and he told me", Lucas says.

I chuckle "when did you plan on telling me?"

"Never. I didn't know if it was true", Lucas says and holds my hands.

"When did Austin tell you", I ask nervously.

"About a year ago.." Lucas says.

"Wait, woah. So you knew that whole time and never told me?!"

"Again, I didn't know if it was true", Lucas looks down at the ground sort of sadly.

"Well now you know it's true", I say and feel tears form in my eyes. "Lucas, I've liked you for 6 years. I'm in love with you Lucas. I love everything about you. You bring joy to me. After I lost my dad, you're the reason I wasn't depressed. I can't live without you. I was so scared to tell you and I'm so sorry-," Lucas cuts me off by doing something I never thought he'd do. He quickly grabs my cheek, pulls me in and kisses me.

Shocked, I kiss him back as he has his arms around my lower waist and I have my hand on his chest. It wasn't like an aggressive tongue kiss, it was slow and passionate.It was all I've ever dreamt of.

  We kiss from a couple seconds before he pulls away. "Does that answer your question", Lucas asks and smiles. Oh my fucking god, he smiled, AGAIN.

"Uh-yeah", I say nervously.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier", Lucas asks softly and holds both my hands.

I shiver "I-I don't know. I was scared to."

"You know you can tell me anything. I should've told you earlier too but I've been hurt so much that I was scared too", Lucas says, I could see the sorrow in his eyes just saying that and Lucas is definitely not one to show emotion.

"I know you've been hurt Lucas. I feel sorry for you. I didn't want to hurt you if anything happened", I say and a tear runs down my cheek.

Lucas sees my tear and frowns "why are you crying", he asks softly.

"Because, I was so scared to lose you if I told you", more tears run down my cheeks and I look down so Lucas couldn't see me crying.

Lucas lifts my chin up "you'll never lose me beautiful", Lucas says and kisses me softly.

"You think I'm beautiful", I ask shocked.

"Of course I do", Lucas says and wipes the tears from my cheeks.

"I'm glad I told you", I say and hug him with my face in his chest and my arms around him.

"I'm glad you're less stressed now", Lucas says and plays with my hair as we hug.

"I'm still cold", I chuckle.

Lucas stops hugging me and takes his hoodie off "here." I take his black hoodie and put it on.

"Thanks", I say. Lucas holds my hand as we walk inside.

"Just don't mention anything to my parents. They just think we're best friends and as long as they know that they'll let you come over", Lucas says as we walk to the door.

"Got it", I say and let go of Lucas's hand.

"Hey guys", I say when we walk into the house. Lucas's little sister, Lila, hugs me as soon as I get into the house.

"I missed you", she says cheerfully. "I missed you too Lila", I say and hug her tightly.

"Hey Sabrina", Lucas's mom says. "How was your first day guys", Lucas's dad asks.

Lucas and I look at each other and smile "great", Lucas and I say at the same time.

"Where'd you guys go after school", his mom asks. "In n out", Lucas says.

"Are you staying", Lila whines and pouts.

"Yeah, if that's okay with you guys", I look to Lucas's parents.

"Of course you can. Sleep anywhere you'd like hon", Lucas's mom, Allison says.

"Thanks Allison", I say and hug her before going upstairs with Lucas.

"My parents love you", Lucas chuckles.

"Oh I know", I wink as we walk into the room.

"Sooo.." I say as we lay in bed. Lucas chuckles "just give it time. I just want to think 'cause what just happened outside was a lot."

"Yeah. I'm fine with that", I say and puts my head on Lucas's chest.

"Look, I just don't want to rush things. I do have feelings for you but I just can't do this right now", Lucas says softly and I hear his voice crack.

I sit up quickly "are you okay", I say worriedly.

"Yeah. I just love you Bri", Lucas says.

"I love you too. I've loved you since we became best friends", I say and lay back down with Lucas.

"I just don't want to make it public. It's a lot of stress with starting school and with our friends", Lucas says softly.

"Me too. So what do we do", I ask.

"Not tell anyone until we're ready", Lucas says.

"Agreed", I say and kiss Lucas. He puts his hands on my lower back and moves down to my ass.

I smirk at him and start kissing his neck. He lets out a low moan and as I suck his neck and play with his hair.

Lucas gets up quickly, making me get up. "Is the door locked", Lucas asks. "No", I say and Lucas heads to the door and opens it.

"Sabrina and I are going to bed so good night guys", Lucas yells from his room.

"Okay", his mom yells from downstairs. Lucas closes then locks the door and smirks as he walks back to the bed.

"Can I have something comfy to change into", I ask and pout.

"Sure. Find something", Lucas says. I squeal and go into his closet. I grab sweatpants and decided to wear the hoodie Lucas gave to me. I take my shirt off from underneath my hoodie and put my hoodie back on then put grey sweatpants on that didn't even fit me.

I come out the closet. "You look so cute", Lucas says and pouts. I laugh and get under the covers with him.

"It's only eight, can we stay up for a bit", I whine. "Sure. What do you wanna do beautiful", Lucas asks sweetly.

"I don't know", I say and turn to my side to Lucas. He kisses me softly and I run my hands through his dark brown hair.

"You happy", Lucas asks softly after he kisses me. "When I'm with you, I always am", I say sweetly and continue kissing him.

We didn't realize the time but we had been making out and cuddling for an hour. I checked the time on my phone and sighed happily "there's no person I'd rather be with", I say softly to Lucas.

"I may not show it but I'd rather be with you than anyone else in the world", Lucas says sweetly and kisses my forehead.

"Wanna watch a movie", Lucas asks and sits up. "Yeah", I say.

Lucas grabs a fluffy blanket and turns his LED lights to purple which was my favorite color. I love that he remembers tiny things I tell him.

"What movie", Lucas asks and covers us with the fluffy blanket.

"I have no idea", I chuckle.

"Then why don't we cuddle and go to bed", Lucas asks.

"I've never seen you being so soft."