44

Kenneth lay with his sleeping son on his chest while he slowly dozed off himself, only to be disturbed by someone sitting on his sweatpants covered manhood. Naturally his dick reacted to the slow grinding and the kisses on his bare chest. His eyes shot open when he recalled that he was not at home in his bed and this was not Nkuli. Jessica smiled at him and he quickly pushed her off of him. His son was no longer on his chest but in the cot next to him.

' What the hell do you think you're doing!?'

' I just wanted to make you feel good. I know that Nkuli can't take care of you at the moment.'

' I don't know how you know that but do not try that shit with me ever again. I am here for my son not you.'

' Our son Ken! Doesn't He deserve the same life and love your other children have?'

' What do you think I am doing here?'

' It's not enough. He needs you here with him day and night. I need you with me day and night and I need you to help me with him and take care of me too.'

' I got you a full time nanny to help with anything you need. I bought you a house and make sure you and my son have everything you need. What else do you want from me?'

Kenneth quickly got dressed. He had his shirt off for his son, for some skin to skin contact and did not think much of it since he did it everytime he spent with his son. Jessica slept with him in her bedroom hence he was on her bed.

' I want what your wife has, your love and affection. I have needs Kenneth.'

' You're crazy!, You needs are no longer my priority. Find you somebody to take care of them. '

' Nobody can do me like you do Kenny and you know you want me too. Your dick reacted to me earlier.'

' That's because my heart has nothing to do with my penis. It reacts to to the anything.'

His phone rang while it sat on the side of the bed she was standing on. Since he was a bit further away he could not see who called or get to it quicker. Jessica answered it with a devious smiled on her face.

' He's busy right now Nkuli, I'll ask him to call you later.'

' What the fuck do you think you're doing?! Give me my damn phone Jessica?!'

' Watch your language around my son and chill. You're acting like I told her we're fucking.'

' Just give me my phone. I need to go home to my wife.'

Jessica threw the phone at him, hitting him in his face before it fell down and cracked. He had a screen protector but the impact off the fall broke both the screen and the glass protector. He left with his nose bleeding and headed home.

' Where's your mother?'

' The twins drove her to the hospital a few minutes ago after she started having contractions.'

Owethu answered his question when he found them sitting infront of the television when he got home to find her not in their bedroom.

' She's gone in. Get dressed quickly.'

The nurse instructed.