13

With Kenneth reading the manual for her she was able to set the tent up in less than an hour. Due to her frustrations and exhaustion she was no longer hungry she just needed to shower but there was nowhere in sight she could shower. She lay down in the tent frustrated by this whole trip and the fact that they had to share an air mattress. She wanted to scream and shout but Kenneth called her to the back of the tent before she could.

' Wow.'

She smiled when she realised he had made a make shift shower on the tree just a few feet away from their tent. It had only the tent hiding her from view but she did not care she needed to shower. He had tied a plastic two litre bottle to a tree with his shoelaces which she had to gently pull on to overturn and it would pour water on her. Thank God she married an engineer she thought.

' I swear that was the best shower.'

She said walking back into their tent where Kenneth was fast asleep and snoring. He snored when exhausted and it reminded her of their younger days. She changed into an old t-shirt of his she had then lay down on the blanket provided for them. The roof of the tent had a mesh area where she watched the stars from since she could not get any sleep. Being in unfamiliar territory made it difficult for her to sleep and worse that she was outdoor.

' What time is it?'

Kenneth asked no one in particular when he open his eyes to see that there was a little light coming through the mesh. Nkuli lay peacefully on his arm which he realised when he tried to get up. He needed to urinate but knowing that she probably just fell asleep he felt to bad to remove her. So he lay watching the beautiful sunrise. It brought him such peace and tranquility, he forgot about his full bladder for a minute.

' Morning love birds.'

Their guide walked up to Kenneth as he stood reliving himself. Nkuli came out of the tent and stretched forgetting that she had nothing underneath. Kenneth notice the guide lick her lips seductively as she starred up his wife's legs. He stood infront of her blocking her view just as her eyes went higher and she smiled at the jealousy on his face.

' I came to tell you that breakfast is at nine and you should be done by nine- thirty we have activities to do after breakfast.'

' Does this mean that we'll be spending another night outside?'

' Yes beautiful.'

Nkuli turned when Kenneth emitted an angry growl after she called her beautiful and undressed her with her eyes but only Kenneth noticed this. He pulled Nkuli back by her wrist when she attempted to walk up to their guide.

' Get dressed. So we can go for breakfast. I'll be there in a minute.'

Nkuli was taken aback by him pecking he lips she was momentarily confused and lost for words that she did as told. Kenneth added by smacking her behind as she walked away. The guide shook her head with a smile, leaving.