27

Kenneth was standing outside his house watching his daughter play as they waited on Nkuli to come back home from work when he noticed a car across the street. That had been down the street when he got home. At first he thought nothing of it but now they it was opposite their house and there was no sign of it moving, he felt uneasy. The house infront of them was empty so he knew they were not visiting and they way it just sat there for over fifteen minutes was odd. The Windows were as dark as night and he could not see much that was happening inside.

' Minnie?Minnie! '

' Yes dad?'

' Go back into the house and call your brother's to come out.'

' But dad I haven't finished playing yet.'

' Minnie don't make me repeat myself. You'll continue inside.'

' It's not the same -'

' Minnie!!'

She left her toys there when her father roared and quickly went into the house but voiced her own anger by slamming the front door. He ignored her telling himself he would deal with her later and waited on his son's to come out.

' Wait here with your phones incase anything pops off.'

' Okay.'

They agreed although they did not understand what was happening till he walked across his lawn towards their front gate where you could see the car. It was an individually gated community but their walls were not to high to block the neighbours on the left or right but the walls at the front were high enough to block any unwanted peeping Toms. The gate though was made in a way you could see out and they could see up the driveway.

' Yeah run you sick pervert!'

Whoever was in that car drove off as soon as the gate slid open. The twins looked at each other and ran towards him as he stood in the middle of the road watching the German car drive off. Nkuli was surprised to drive up behind them watching something or someone in the opposite direction. She blared her horn and laughed when they jumped out if the road with fright.

' What were you doing standing in the middle of the road aware that our fellow community members do not know how to drive?'

' Ask dad.'

The twins said taking the grocery bags from her and walked into the house. They had been much more respectful and helpful since he had returned home. They were not all good but better. Kenneth walked up to her and pulled her into a kiss which turned into a make out session infront of her car. Earning approving whistles from passerbys.

' Okay. What was that for?'

' Can't a husband kiss his wife who he has not seen for the whole day.?'

He asked grabbing her laptop, handbag and hand and walked her into the house.

' There was a car watching Minnie and I earlier today from across the street.'

Her explained to her as he scrubbed her back in the shower after dinner. The children were downstairs watching television.

' Are you sure? Maybe they came to view the house infront of us.'

' They spent over twenty minutes seated in that car and when I got home it was two houses down by the Mitchell's. There's someone watching us.'