Chapter 41 : The final round

JENNIE'S POV

The next time you think about getting involved with someone, make sure that person is not a teacher because the side of his or her job will take over your love life. Take my example, my girlfriend rejects me for a month. I still don't know how to process this news, especially when I found out at the same time as my parents.

Hence my nervousness, which I've been living with for over a week. For more than a week, I have been studying trying to focus on what is written in my books only I was always elsewhere. Lisa thought that exchanging messages with sweet words would help me calm down, but it only made the situation worse. Sometimes our conversations would get hot so it caused a certain feeling between my legs but she wasn't there to take care of it and I didn't want to do it myself because it's not as satisfying if it was her.

I huffed for a hundredth time, causing murderous looks from others students at me, but I didn't care. I've been stuck on the same page for over twenty minutes and the only thing I remembered was the number of this one. My friends weren't even with me because, according to what they said, I'm a troublemaker and I might distract them. They still dared to tell me that if I could calm my hormones and stop talking about Lisa all the time, I could join them.

I thought that the silence of the library would put me in the right mood to study the mass of information except that I was just fidgeting on my seat disturbing the table next to me which seemed to want to politely ask me to go somewhere else. But then again, all I have to do is a bitchy face and they leave me alone.

As if by chance when I was thinking of the person who was causing this frustration in me, I received a message from her. I wanted to laugh, she dared to ask me how I was doing and if my study was going well at the library. She couldn't even walk all the way here to see me while she was in the teacher's room probably talking to her colleagues.

I decided not to reply to her so she'd move her ass all the way over here. She wanted to play a nasty game with me then well, she wasn't the only one capable of it.

A few seconds later, I got a second text from her. She asked me if I had fainted because I had so much to study and especially because I was not used to studying. She was literally making fun of me and she didn't even hide it. I felt like smashing that pretty face all of a sudden. So I decided to completely ignore her and put my phone on mute.

She's cute but a totally asshole. 

I was so pissed off as my head was dipped in my sheets that I didn't notice the presence of someone sitting on the chair in front of me. So I looked up to see a guy I had never met before on campus. This was not surprising since there were more than 20,000 students. Even in three years, you didn't know everyone. In fact, every day you got to know a new person. 

"Hey gorgeous, You don't mind if I sit here. All the seats are taken," he had a raspy voice. I was pretty sure it wasn't his usual voice and that he was only there to hit on me. Especially since his excuse was lame because I could see an empty table at the back of the library. But a certain idea came into my mind that made me smile. I was close to throwing him away, but I might as well take advantage of the situation.

From the corner of my eye, I could see my phone screen light up every three seconds. It wasn't long before Lisa was about to come up here. I had this need to see her mad. Since we've been together, she was only gentle with me and I probably had a sadomasochistic side because I missed her harsh and dominant side.

Oh yes, I was craving for it.

"Hi handsome stranger. Actually, you're just in time because I was getting bored alone on this table. Tell me, we've never met, have we?" I flirted back. If Daewhi and Sana saw this, they'd be laughing their asses off behind their books. He had a short square cut and black hair pinned back like Superman-style. I even think he had tried to adopt the character's style with his dark glasses hanging from his nose. It wasn't that he was ugly, it was just that there was something out of sync in him.