Chapter 26

Lauren POV

I walked to the bathroom. Me and Camila needed to talk about this. "Camila." I went to open the door. Why is it locked? A million thoughts came to my head. Fuck! "Camila! Open the door." I said jerking in the door. "Go away Lauren." She said her voice shaking. "No. Camila what are you doing?'' I said I banged on the door. Once... Twice... The third time. The door came open. " Camila!" I said when the door opened. I looked at her on the floor. Blood pouring from her wrist. I fell to my knees. "You promised. You promised. You said you would stop. You said you would talk to me when you wanted to do this. You said you threw them all away." I said quietly I could barley hear myself.

"Sorry." She spat out and looked at me. "I didn't mean that to be rude." She said looking away. "Just answer this. Why? Why are you having doubt's and doing this again?" I said and grabbed a towel to clean her up. "I don't know." She said plainly. "Sorry." She said with no emotion. "Stop apologizing." I said after I cleaned her up. I stood up from the ground. "I need a drink." I walked to my office and grabbed a bottle of patron. I scooped up some ice and poured the glass have full. I sipped it slowly and sat down.

"Lauren?" Camila said standing at the door of our office we had. "What?" I spat out and gulped the drink and filled it again. "Please don't drink anymore." She said when I filed it up the third time. "Why do you care?" I said looking over my shoulder. "You know I care." She said and I heard her foot steps. Lauren talk to her. "Well you didn't care 2 minutes ago. Why didn't you talk to me?" I said and sat in my chair leaving the glass. "I don't know." She said sitting on the corner of my desk. "You never know." Lauren stop. Your gonna fuck this thing up.

"Please listen. Lauren I need help. I can't do this alone. I know you love me. But why? You gave up a life of being rich and having everyone loving you to have me." She said looking away. "Camila. I'm not that person anymore. I don't want everyone to want me for just sex like I used to. All I want is you to love me. You are the most caring, funny, amazing, flawless, beautiful woman I have ever met. I don't want anything else but you. When I'm with you I don't even see other girls. I'm constantly think and looking at you. And when your gone all I do is think about when you'll be back, if your okay, what your doing, all I do is think about you. Camila with out you I would be empty and

I don't know what happened to make you think I didn't love you. I honestly always have." I said looking at her as she whipped away a tear. "It was Courtney wasn't it." I said and she finally looked at me. "Laur-" I stopped her. "Did you nor hear what I said to her and what I said to you at the airport. Camila I love you. I don't see my self with anyone else. I don't want to see myself with anyone else." I said and stood up and walked to look at her. I picked up her arm.

"Lauren." She said as I ran my thumb over them softly. "Please." I kissed one. "Don't." I kissed another. "Do this." I kissed two more. "Ever." I kissed the last one. "Again." And I kissed her lips softly. I didn't connect our body. I just held her arm and kissed her lips, there was no other contact. "I love you." I said after straightening my body. "I love you too." She said and whipped a tear from her eyes. "Don't cry." I said and walked away.

"Do you not trust me?" I said and a low quiet voice. "Yes." She said quietly. "You don't seem like it." I said and walked out. "Lauren wait-" I stopped her. "If you really want this to work then tell me everything. Starting from when we got on the plane leaving The Philippines. I want this to work. I couldn't live with myself if I lost you in anyway." I said looking her dead in the eye. "Okay." She said quietly. "Okay?" I said. "Okay." She said walked to our room.

I followed her and sat down across from her both our legs crossed. "Let me talk. Don't inturupt me. Don't stop me till the end." She said and looked at her hands. "Okay." I said looking at her my gaze not leaving her.