Chapter 7

Lauren POV

I walked up the stairs after Camz. What is her problem? Why is she being so pushy? I waked into the room. I sat down next to Camila and she sat on my lap. Her hand slid up my shirt. "Camila what are you doing?" I said and slid her hand out my shirt. "What do you mean what am I doing?" She said looking at my body. "Camila what's wrong with you? 10 minutes ago you didn't want me to even touch you barley. Now your all over me. What's going on?" I said concerned. She sat up.

"I thought this is what you wanted." She said looking away from me. I smiled a little. "Camz. Look at me." I moved her body so she had to look at me. "I really like you. A lot. But I don't want to have sex with you. Not now any ways. I don't want you to feel obligated to either. Yeah I like teasing you and playing around. But honestly I don't want you to just be some girl I have sex with then forget about you. I couldn't forget about you." I said and whipped away a tear that had fell down her check.

"Great now I seem like a slut." She said looking away from me. "Don't ever call your self that again. Ever. You are so far from a slut its crazy. You are the exact opposite of a slut." I said and smiled softly. She sat in my lap again and cried softly into my shirt. "Its okay." I said and rubbed her back.

Once she stopped crying I stood up. "Do you want some cloths to sleep in? It is 11 now." I said looking in the dresser. "Sure " she said softly. I handed her a shirt and some sweats. "I'll go to the bathroom to change. You can change in here. Okay?'' I said and she nodded softly. I closed the door and went to the bathroom. I changed slowly. And knocked on my door. " come in." She said softly and layed on the bed.

"Camz. Its okay." I said and pulled her closer to me. "Don't touch me." She said and slid away from me. "Camila. What did I do?" I said looking her in the eyes. All I did was tell her I didn't want to move so fast. "Nothing. You did nothing." She said looking away. "Camila." I said to her. What do you want from me. "Please tell me what I did. I don't want to see you sad." I slid closer to her. "Lauren. Just stop okay. I get it. You don't like me enough go have sex with me. I'll just go home. Just forget I was ever here." She got off the bed and walked to the door. "Camila wait." I grabbed her hand. "Don't go. I love you. That's why I don't want to have sex with you now. I want go wait " I said. Lauren! You just said you loved her. I paused and looked at her shocked face. "Sorry. I shouldn't of said that." I said and turned away from her. But she stopped me. "I love you too." She said and slammed her lips into mine.

Her arms slithered around my neck. I rested mine softly onto her lower back pulling her closer to me. She moved one of her hands down my back and jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. I slid my hand on the bottom of her butt to hold her up. Her left hand moved and tangled its self into my hair. A soft moan escaped my lips.

We broke a minute later deprived of air. "Don't go." I said softly and pulled her over to the bed and cuddled her into my arms under the covers. "I won't." She said and we fell asleep in each others arms.