Chapter 27

Camila POV

We sat on the bed. I couldn't look at her so I looked at my hands. I began talking slowly.

"When we got on the plane everything was fine. We sat down and it was amazing. I was happy to officially be your wife even though it was like I already was. When I went to the bathroom and came back I saw someone was next to us. I found that weird because we got 3 seats so no one was next to us. When I came back and saw you banging your head on the window I knew something was wrong. Once I saw her my mood changed. I didn't want to have to deal with her bs. I tried to ignore her but she wouldn't stop begging for sex. I thought you would go back to the old Lauren and want to have a one night fuck again. When we got off the plane and saw the girls I was okay again. But she came back. I was pissed when she kissed you I couldn't help but think you wanted her like she wanted you. But you pushed her away it was okay. Then we walked away and where talking it was great. You made jokes about our week and you know how I don't like people all up in that part of my life. You know that. I knew it was a joke and you thought it was a funny as did the girls. But I thought you knew I can't stand that. You continued and we did the whole no week with out kisses. You see how that worked out. I got mad at myself that I needed you so much. That I couldn't got an hour with out kissing you. I don't know it was stupid. Then I doubted that you even loved me. But I know you do. I fucked up Lauren. We came home and you know everything that happened." I said and wouldn't look at her.

"So your mad because you love me?" Lauren said and smiled slightly. I just nodded slowly. I heard Lauren chuckle. "You realize you are mad because you realized what we have." She said and got off the bed. I watched her grab her guitar. She sat on the bed and began to play and sing.

Here's a song for the nights 

I think too much and 

Here's a song when I imagine us together 

Here's a song for when we talk too much 

And I forget my words 

Heaven can wait up high in the sky 

It's you and I 

Heaven can wait deep down in your eyes 

I'm yours tonight 

Lay your heart next to mine 

I feel so alive 

Tell me you want me to stay, forever 

'Cause heaven can wait 

Here's a song for the one who stole my heart 

And ran so far that cupid couldn't catch her 

Here's a song for the kid who aims so high 

He shot her down 

Heaven can wait up high in the sky 

It's you and I 

Heaven can wait deep down in your eyes 

I'm yours tonight 

Lay your heart next to mine 

I feel so alive 

Tell me you want me to stay forever 

'Cause heaven can wait 

Here's a song for the nights I drink too much 

And spill my words 

Heaven can wait up high in the sky 

It's you and I 

Heaven can wait deep down in your eyes 

I'm yours tonight 

Lay your heart next to mine 

I feel so alive 

Tell me you want me to stay forever 

'Cause heaven can wait 

She put the guitar down. I whipped the tear that fell from her eye. "I'm a stupid jack ass." I said and kissed her forehead like she did to me just minutes ago. "Your not stupid or a jack ass. Just please. Please talk to me if you ever feel like this again." She said and put her forehead on mine. She ran her thumb over my scars again. "How long till these go away?" She said tracing them. They weren't that deep or a lot so about 2 or 3 days. "Just a few days." I said looking at them.

"Then in a few days we leave this behind us. The scars will be gone so our thoughts of this will fade because there's nothing to remind us." She said and kissed my arms. "I love you everything about you. How strong you are yet how weak and vulnerable you can get around me. That just shows you care and love and trust me enough to show me that. Your a strong woman Camz and I don't know what I would do with our you." She said and looked me in the eye. I nodded slowly. "I love you too." I said and turned around to sit in her arms snuggling closer to her body.

"Babe the lights." She said after a minute. "No. They will be fine. Stay." I said and she nodded slowly her body relaxing. "Okay. Can we at least get under the covers?" She said and I nodded. She pulled off her cloths and covered her body in the blankets. "Good night beautiful." She whispered in my ear and we fell asleep.