Chapter 8

Camila POV

I woke up looking around the room. Where am I? I realized I was in Laurens room. Where's Lauren? I got out the bed and walked down the stairs and heard some music blasting from a room. I walked closer and closer and opened the door. Lauren was lifting some weights but she didn't hear me come in.

"1...2....3....4..." I heard her counting every time she lifted the weights. I looked at her body and saw her in a sports bra and some basketball shorts. I bit my bottom lip looking at her sweaty body. Once she realized I was there she looked at me. "Hey Camz." She said and sat up. "Hey." I said looking over her body again. I looked at her face and saw she was smirking. "What?" I said my face heating up. "Nothing. I have 2 more reps of 20 to do. So I'll be done in 5 minutes at the most. You can go take a shower or you can stay here and stare." She said and winked at me. She layed back down and lifted 20 more. I started at her flawless body. She is so sexy when she's working out. She set the weights down and sat up.

"I'm hot." She said talking about being sweaty. "No need to tell the world." I smirked. She laughed. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back." She said and stood up wiping the sweat off her stomach. "Okay." I said and bit my lips again.

She ran up the stairs and went to the bathroom. I heard the water running so I went to her room and then her phone vibrated on the desk next to the bed. I looked over at it. She had a text from a girl named Britney. Who is Britney? I picked up the phone.

'Hey sexy ;) Wanna come over? I need help with something. ;) :)' I put the phone down. What the hell? I walked to the bathroom. I opened the door. Thank god she is already in the shower.

"Who is Britney?" I said slamming her phone onto the counter. "Camz?" She said looking through the shower curtain. "Don't call me that. Who is Britney? Why is she texting you this?" I said and showed her the phone. "Camila. When did we start dating?" She said hiding her smile. "Yesterday." I said confused. "Who was I 2 days ago?" She said. "Um. A player." I said in a duh voice. "Who knows we are dating?" She said smiling now. "Normani. Ally. Dinah. And my mom." I said. Then it hit me. "Fuck." I said and put the phone down.

"Can I have my towel?" She said and stuck her hand out after turning off the water. I handed it t her. "Sorry." I said blushing. I went to walk away. "Hey Camz. Its okay. I would of done the same thing if someone would of texted you that." She said and kissed me softly. I smiled.

I walked back to her room with her following me. I sat on the bed smirking. "I need cloths." She shrugged and grabbed some cloths. "I'll go change in the bathroom." She said and walked away. She already had on a bra and underwear. "You could change in here." I said and snuggled back into the covers smiling at her. "Do you think you could handle that?" No She smirked then dropped the towel. Oh shit she really did that.

She threw the cloths onto the bed and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer after getting under the covers. "Cloths are for losers." She winked at me and buried her head into my back her hot breath hitting my back. I could have sex with her right now. But I would regret we did it so soon. I stopped my self from turning around and kissing her.

My phone went off. I reached for it on the bed side table.

C: Hello?

Taylor: Hey Mila. Did I wake you up?

I sat up quickly.

C: No. What's up?

T: Well I was tired of you not being here so I decided to move down to Miami from Jacksonville.

C: Your mom doesn't care?

T: No.

C: Cool.

T: So wanna hang out today? Maybe go to the mall?

C: Sure. Can I bring a friend?

T: You have been there 3 days and already have a friend? Sure!

C: okay be there in 30 minutes.

T: okay bye! Love you!

C: Love you too

I hung up the phone and looked at Lauren. She looked confused. "That was Taylor. She is my best friend ever. She is here from Jacksonville. We are going to the mall. So go get dressed." I said and smiled at her. "I can't go like this?" She whinnied. "Hell no." I said and she laughed at got up. She slid into the cloths she had on the bed. I pulled on the same cloths as yesterday.

"So do I have to pretend to be just your friend or can I do this?" She said and kissed my lips her hand sliding down my back sending a shiver down my spin. "Maybe not that. But no you don't have to pretend around her. She's cool." I said and she opened my door for me. She walked to her side of the car and got in. "So the mall?" She said and turned on the car. "Yep." I said and she drove off in a comfortable silence the whole way there and she grabbed my hand.

We both sung along to the radio when we knew a song. This is perfect.