Chapter 4

Camila POV

I woke up at 11 as usual for a Saturday. I got in the shower quickly and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a black T-shirt that had a pizza on it. I slide on my red converse to match. I grabbed a black bow and put it on my head. I ran down the stairs after grabbing my phone.

I kissed my Mami's check as I walked to the refrigerator. "Hey Mami." I said and grabbed the Orange juice. I poured it into a cup. "Good Morning Mila!" She said looking up from her newspaper. "I'm going out for a little. I will text you if I will be out after 4. Okay?" I said and chugged down my juice. "Okay mija. Just don't stay out to late like last night. Or we will have go have a talk with your father." She said giving me a stern look. "Yes Mami I know. We just lost track of time." I said and smirked to my self thinking of Lauren.

Her lips. Her sea green eyes. Her long brown hair. The way she was so honest with me. I looked at my phone. 12:02. Crap! I was supposed to be there 2 minutes ago. I put my cup in the sink and walked to get my keys. "Bye Mami! Love you! Bye Sofi!" I yelled into the house getting 'I love you' back from both of them.

My Dad wasn't here he was already at work. I got in my car and speed off to Laurens house. I pulled into the drive way. I had no thoughts telling me I shouldn't be here. I wanted to be. I got out my car and knocked on the big door. "Hello? How may I help you?" A old man said standing straight. I smiled at him. He had in a classic suit and looked nice. "Hello. I'm here to see Lauren." I said still smiling. She has a Butler? Great. "Oh. Right this way." He said and lead me into the house. He walked me to the back door. He opened it and I saw a massive pool. What the fuck?

"Miss. Jauregui asked for me to bring you here. She will be with you shortly." He said and walked into the house. Weird. I heard The only exception by Paramore playing softly. I love this song. I saw a piece of paper sitting on the table next to me. I picked it up and read it.

'Hi Camila. You are probably wondering what is going on. So let me tell you. I don't say stuff lime this often but I'm making an exception for you. I really like you. I say that a lot but you are different. You are beautiful, funny, and smart. Your eyes are amazing and make my heart flip. Your long dark brown hair that is so soft to touch. Yes. Your body is just stunning. But that's not why I like you. You are just amazing. So let's get go the point of why your reading this. Turn around.'

I put the paper down and turned around. Lauren was standing there awkwardly. "Lauren?" I said and stood up. She cleared her throat and begun.

"Camila. Just listen please. You are really-" she paused looking for the word. "Amazing. I really like you. You are just so perfect. I know I have done a lot that I not proud of." She said looking away from me. "But I am willing to change that. I know I suck at this. I honestly have never done this before ever." Her face turned bright red. "I like you a lot Camila. Will you-" she stuttered. "Will you-" I looked at her confused. "Will I?" I said looking at her. "Will you be my g-girlfriend? I know you will probably say no. I'm just a player no one want to be with. I under-" I cut her off by slamming my lips into hers.

She was taken aback but kissed back gently. It wasn't like last night. It was different. It was passionate. I broke for air when my lungs burned. "Yes " I said and kissed her lips softly again. "Wait? You really will?" She said surprised. "Yes. But you cant- you know." I said not wanting to say it. "Go fuck around with every girl I see. I know. I don't want to anymore." She said blushing. "Okay." I said and jumped into her arms. Her firm arms wrapped around me.