Chapter 5

Lauren POV

We walked to the car and Camila was texting on her phone. "Who are you talking to beautiful?" I said and opened her door. "My mom." She said and pecked my lips. Oh who are you texting? My mom. Cause that's what every teenager does. I got in the car and turned it in. Camz smiled and put her phone away. "What?" I said and turned around to see where I was backing up to. "Oh nothing. But my Mom wanted to meet you." I slammed know breaks. "What?" I said. "My Mom wants to meet you. You shouldn't worry. But when you meet my Dad. That's a different story." She said and turned up the music. She wants me to meet her parents?

I continued to drive my spot. Once we pulled up to the beach I opened Camilla's  door and she got out. "Follow me." I said and grabbed her hand. She just stayed silent. Once we got to the huge rock that sat awkwardly in the middle of the beach. "I have always come here when I need to think. Its nothing special. But this is where I found out me." I said and sat on the right side of the rock. Camila nodded and sat next to me. I pulled her so she was sitting between my legs facing the ocean. "Why are you so quite?" I said looking at the waves crash on the shore. "Why do you not want go meet my mom?" She said leaning her head back onto my shoulder. "I never said I didn't want to meet her. It just surprised me that 2 hours into the relationship you want me to meet your parents." I said calmly. No one else was on the beach. "I don't have a problem with it. Its just I didn't expect you to say that. And you said it so casually. You just surprised me." I said and looked at the sky that was changing colors because of the sunsetting. Camila didn't say anything.

"Camz?'' I said and turned her body to look at me. I let my lips softly meet hers and she kissed back. Her tounge touched my bottom lip softly. I opened my lips slightly. Is this how she feels when I kiss her like this? Like she's floating in the clouds. She broke the kiss smiling. She giggled. I looked at her confused. "What?" I said looking at her lips. "You have no idea do you?" She smirked. Oh no I did of didn't I. "I got you to moan." She whispered into my ear. Fuck. I did. "You can do it again later too." I whispered back and winked at her. Her face turned bright red. I laughed at her embarrassed face. "Calm down Camz. I was just joking." I said looking at her. "I know." She said and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Lolo?'' She said not moving from her spot. " What's gonna happen Monday?'' She said calmly yet worried. "I don't know. But I won't let anyone hurt you. And neither will Ally and Normani. Okay?" I said looking at her. "Okay." She said. She reached her hand into her back pocket and took out her phone. "Its 5:30. We have to meet my Mom at 6 at my house." She said and stood up.

I stood up and wiped sand off my body. "Just turn around." Camz said laughing. She wiped the sand off my legs and slowly made her way up. My head was racing at her every touch. She slide her hand across my butt and I jumped with joy in my head but stayed calm. She whispered into my ear and gripped my ass. "I could get used to this." She said and winked at me. I pecked her lips and smacked her butt. "Me too." I said smirking.

I walked us back to the car and opened her door. I walked to my side and slide in. "Do we need to go get your car or are you coming back over." I said smirking at her jokingly. "We can just go straight there." She said and turned up the radio. "Oh My God! Its One Direction!" She yelled and sung the song. We hadn't even drove off so I just looked at her sing. She had a unique quality to her voice. I liked it.

Once the song ended she opened her eyes and looked at me. She noticed we hadn't moved. "Sorry. That was really bad wasn't it." She said looking away. "No." I grabbed her hand. "I was not good at all. It was so far from good." Her eyes got glossy. I smiled. "It was amazing it was perfect. You should sing more often." I said and kissed her softly. She smiled and I drove off. "How do we get to your house from here?" I said looking at her. She gave me the directions and I followed them. Once we pulled up and I opened her door.

"Okay listen. My parents know I'm gay. But my little sister. Well she doesn't understand it. So we can't kiss and stuff like that." She said and walked towards the door. "Okay. Do they know I'm your girlfriend?" I said looking at her. "Yes." She said and opened the door.

"I'm home!" She yelled and a little girl ran around the door. "Mila!" She jumped up and Camz picked her up. "I missed you!" The little girl said laughing. "I missed you too!'' Camz said and put the girl down. She pulled on Camilas shirt. " Sissy. Whose she?" The little girl said. Looking at me. She had on a princess shirt and black pants. "Sofi this is Lauren." Camz said. "Hi Lauren." Sofi said shyly. I got down on one knee. I have always been good with kids.

"Hi Sofi. I have heard a lot about you. I know you like princesses. And you wanna know a secret. Mila." I said and pointed up at her older sister. "She became a princess today! Did you know that? She has her own kingdom and everything." I said laughing as the little girls eyes light up. "Mila your a princess!! I wanna be a princess! How come she gets to be a princess and I don't!" Sofi said crossing her arms. "Oh that's the best part. Mila requested you take her job as princess because she doesn't like it. So you want to be a princess?" I said laughing as she nodded rapidly.

"Okay. All you have to do is wear a princess shirt and you become a princess." I said and smiled. "I have on a princess shirt!!" She yelled and jumped up and down. "I'm a princess." She ran off singing about being a princess. I stood up to see Camila looking at me in shock. "What?" I said and smiled. "You just made her the happiest girl in the world." She said and smiled at me.

"Well. I don't know what to say to that." A lady said walking into the room. "That was quite impressive. Hi. I am Shinu. Camilas mom." She reached out her hand. I shook it. "It is a pleasure to meet you." I said and smiled. "Lauren! Look I drew my kingdom!" Sofi said running back into the room. My face light up when she showed me. "Wow! I have never seen someone draw so good! That's better than me!" I said smiling at the little girl. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I stood up with her in my arms. 

Camila and her Mom looked at me with the same look of disbelief across there faces. "What?" I said looking from Sofi to them. Her Mom just walked away shaking her head and Camila just smiled. "Sofi why don't you go draw what your dress with look like. Every princess has to have a dress." I said and put the girl down and she ran off.

"What?" I said again. "Who knew you would be so good with kids." Camz said and walked to the kitchen and I followed her.  "Well no you know my secret. Kids love me." I said and sat down next to Camila. Her mom walked over and sat down across from me. "Mija. Can you go check on Sofi?" Her mother asked and she got up to go do so leaving me with her mom.

"Okay listen Lauren. You seem extremely nice. I was very wary over your dating my daughter. But that with Sofi just made me confirm that you aren't as bad as the internet says." My face dropped. "Y-you goggled me?" I said scared. "Yes and I know about the hundreds of girls you have did things with. But just know if you hurt my daughter, cheat in her, or anything if the sort I will hurt you." She said seriously. I nodded. "Me and Camila have talked about this-" she cut me off. "I don't care. But just remember that if you hurt her or make her do something she doesn't want to do. You will regret it." She said and smiled again as Sofi and Camz ran into the room.

"Lauren! Do you like my dress?" She said loudly as a pulled her to sit on my lap. "Wow. That's so cool! I wish I had a dress like that!" I said smiling. She smiled brightly as I complemented everything she did. I saw Shinu go and walk towards the kitchen. Camila still looking at me in awe as I played with Sofi and made her laugh.