Chapter 9

Lauren POV

We pulled into the mall parking lot and I turned off the car. I opened Camz door and we held hands as we walked into the Mall. "Do you know-" Camila ran off and hugged a girl about the same height as me. Well there she is. I walked over to them and stood there awkwardly. "Oh. Um Taylor this is Lauren. Lauren this is Taylor." Camz said and then it hit me. Her names Taylor.

My smile went to a frown. "What?" Camila said looking at me. "Tay- Taylor was my little sisters name." I said and sat down at a bench. "Oh. I'm sorry Lolo." Camila said and rubbed my back. "Its okay." I said and stood up. I looked at Taylor. She looks so much like her. "Sorry. My little sister died in a car wreak 5 years ago. You just look so much like her." I said and smiled shyly at the new Taylor. "Oh. I'm sorry." She said. She looked down and Camilas hand holding mine.

"Mila! You two are- Whoa!" Taylor said laughing. Well some one took a hint finally. "Yes. We are dating." Camila said and Taylor hugged her. " 'bout damn time." Taylor said. I saw Camz face turn bright red.

"So let's go look around." I said breaking the awkward looks we all gave each other. "Okay." They both said in unison then laughed. We walked until they found a store they wanted to go in. I just held Camilas hand and followed them in. Camz ran off to look at something. I stood there awkwardly with Taylor. "Don't hurt her.-" I stopped her. "I know. Don't hurt her or you will kill me. I have heard that more in the last 2 days than I have ever heard in my life." I said and laughed. "Listen. Don't hurt her. She's never been with anyone. In anyway. And not to be rude. But you seem like the person who has been around a few times." She said smiling slightly.

"I know. I have never had a girlfriend. Or boyfriend. Guys are nasty." I said quieting down at the last part. "Lolo! I want this!'' Camila said running back to us. She showed me a red black and white stripped bow. "Lolo?" Taylor asked looking at Camila confused. "Its a nickname she calls me Camz." Camila said and grabbed my hand. "Was Mila to main stream?" Taylor said laughing. "Yep." I said and looked at Camila smiling.

"So can I get this one?" Camila said looking at me like a child asking for candy. "If that's the one you want." I said and she jumped up and down "yay!" She said and laughed. We went to the checkout and I gave the 5 dollars for the bow. We walked out and stopped to get ice cream. Me and Taylor got vanilla and Camila got strawberry.

We just sat at a table laughing and playing around. "Hey Camz!" I said and she turned to look at me and I put my ice cream on her face. "Lauren!" She yelled and stood up. Me and Taylor busted out laughing. "Oh babe. I think you should taste some of this." Camila said and smirked. "Camila. Don't do it." I said and leaned back. "Here." She said and took the ice cream and whipped it all over my lips. "Camila. Here your ice cream is really good. Taste some." I leaned in and kissed her lips. I leaned back and we both had vanilla and strawberry ice cream all over our lips and face.

"You guys are too cute." Taylor said looking at us. I grabbed a napkin and whipped the ice cream off Camilla's face and she did the same to me. "She cute. I am amazing." I said and put my hands on my hips and looked in to space like superman. The both busted out laughing. "Right." Camila said between laughs.

"That's what she said." I whispered into her ear and her face turned bright red. I laughed and went back to eating my ice cream. "Well I should probably go. My mom is probably freaking out." Taylor said and stood up. "You should come over to my house soon we could have a sleep over." Camila said. Don't even think about it Lauren. I smirked. You thought about it. Camila saw me and hit my arm. "Lauren!" She said. "Sorry." I said and rubbed my arm.

"Okay I'm gonna go. Bye Lauren! Bye Mila!" Taylor said and hugged Camz and smiled at me and walked off. "I can not believe you just thought about that." She said mad at me. "My bad. But your really sexy when your mad." I said and grabbed her hand. "Don't." She said and walked away. Great. "Camz I was just playing around." I said and jugged to catch up with her. "I dont care." She said as we walked up to the car. "Hey Camila. Camila. Camila." I said over and over again till she answered me. "I love you." I said looking over at her as I opened her door. Her face turned red and she got in the car.

"Hey beautiful. I'm sorry. That was so wrong of me. But if it helps at all I wasn't thing about you and her." I said and turned on the radio. I decided to sing to her. One Direction came on the radio. I smirked and began to sing.

'Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between?

I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me

Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined?

Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine?

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss

And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this,

I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl

And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world

Truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you caved all my walls in

So baby, say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

In love with you

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed

And wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said?

And tender touches, just to show you how I feel

Or should I act so cool like it was no big deal?

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this

I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it

'Cause here's the tragic truth if you don't feel the same

My heart would fall apart if someone said your name

And truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you caved all my walls in

So baby, say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

I hope I'm not a casualty,

Hope you won't get up and leave

Might not mean that much to you

But to me it's everything, everything

Truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you caved all my walls in

So baby, say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy deeply in love (in love) with you (with you),

In love (in love) with you (with you)

With you, oh!'

"Camila I'm sorry. I love you." I said and grabbed her hand. "I love you too." She said still looking out the window. "So. Did it sound good?" I said looking at the road. "OMG! It sounded better than them!" She said smiling "so you like when I sing?" I said still looking at the road. "Yes! It sounds so perfect. I love when you sing!" She said. She sounds like a fan girl right now. Its cute. She's cute.