Chapter 15

Camila POV

I held Laurens hand as we drive down the road. I looked over at her and she was smiling but in deep thought. I just lost my virginity. It hit me. We pulled up to Ally's house and Lauren turned off the car. Her eyes looked over my body she bit her lip. "Okay. You can not eye fuck me while we are here." I said and giggled. Her face bright red. "Sorry." She said and opened her door and ran over to open mine. "Its okay. I like it." I said and winked at her. I pecked her lips before grabbing her hand and we walked into Ally's house with out knocking.

"Hey guys!" I said as we walked into Ally's room. They all looked at us and smirked. "What?" I said and smiled. They so know. "Dinah you owe me $10! They so did it. Lauren has the look." Normani said and jumped off the bed. I looked up at Lauren. She did have a look.

Her hair was a mess and she couldn't stop smiling. She kept looking down at me and smirking. "So Camila you finally meet the real Lauren." Normani said wiggling her eyebrows. Lauren had went to the bathroom. "I don't know what everyone obsesses over she was louder that I was." But covered my mouth as soon as I said it. There faces where shocked and I felt my face heat up.  

"Oh shit." I mumbled. "What?" Lauren said as she walked back into the room wiping her hands on her pants. "Nothing." I said to quickly. Normani and Ally both smiled at me and Lauren. Dinah was hiding from us and laughing loudly. "What did you do?" She said looked down at me. "Please don't kill me Lolo. I love you." I said blushing. "So Laur. Your pretty loud huh?" Mani said smirking.

"Oh fucking jesus christ. You told them!" She said blushing and looking away. "I knew we shouldn't of came." Lolo said looking away. "Well it wouldn't be sex with out that would it?" Dinah said getting up from the floor smirking. "I'm never gonna live this down." Lauren said looking at the ground. "Well that's one of the things Mila did." Ally said giggling. "I'm just gonna shut up." She said leaning against the head board. "You don't do that very well." I said smirking at her. Everyone busted out laughing. Except Lauren. "Lolo? I'm sorry I didn't mean to tell them." I said and cuddled next to her.

She didn't answer. "I'm sorry." I said and grabbed her hand rubbing my thumb over her hand. Everyone else was listening to music just hanging out. "Its fine. I just. I'm really insecure about stuff like that." She said honestly. "I've honestly never been completely shirtless better yet naked in front of someone." She said with a small smile. "Oh. Well me either." I said quietly. "Could of fooled me." Lolo said smirking. "I wasn't that good." I said we where now whispering. "Your right. You where not good at all. I can't believe I'm saying this. But you just might be better than me." She said.

"Noo! Your better." I said smiling and kissing her. "Okay stop. Now the cuteness is annoying. Your arguing over you is better in bed. Really!" Normani said rolling her eyes. "You might want to look away." I said and smirked.

I kissed Laurens lips and slid my hand onto her thigh. She opened her mouth and I slid my tounge into her lips. A soft moan only I could hear escaped her lips. "Well this hang out is over." Dinah said and stood up. "Break it up you to. If you want to jump each others bones please take it home or keep it in your pants." Dinah said playfully. "Maybe we should." I whispered into Laurens ear and got off her lap.

We spent about 2 hours more at Ally's then we went back to Laurens house. Lauren opened my door. I grabbed her hand as we walked up the stairs. We went to Laurens room and I grabbed the guitar from the corner of the room and handed it to her. "Play." I said. "And sing." I added and sat on the bed. "What do you want me to play?" She said raising an eyebrow. "Anything." I said and sat down next to her. "Okay. I wrote this a few weeks ago." She said and strummed a few cords before beginning.