Chapter 23

Camila POV

"Lolo come on we are going to be late for our plane!" I yelled as I put away our cloths. We should of packed yesterday not 2 hours before our plane leaves. "I'm coming I'm coming." She said and pulled her shirt on. I looked around the room. "We have everything let's go." I said and grabbed one of the 3 bags we had. "Okay." She stood up after pulling on her shoes. The whole week was spent with 3 things. Sex, The Beach, and alcohol. Best week ever.

"I like honeymoons. Let's face we are never gonna go a week like that again." Lauren said winking at me as we walked out the elevator. "Lauren!" I said and hit her arm. "Ohh there's the millionth time you said my name this week." She said and grabbed my hand. "This is why we can't do nice things." I said as we walked to the counter. "There was nothing nice about your behavior this week." Lauren whispered in my ear and slapped my backside. My face heated up.

"We are checking out." Lauren said smiling at the older man behind the desk. "Okay. Can I see your key?" He said and Lauren reached into my front pocket for it. "There you go." She said and handed it to the man. She smirked at me. I'm going to get her. "Thank you Mrs. Jauregui for spending your honeymoon staying at our hotel and have a nice trip home." The man said smiling at us. "Thank you." Lolo said and we walked out the hotel to find a taxi. "You can kill me later." Lauren said and put our bags in the back.

We got into the car and drove to the airport just in time for our flight. We got on the plane and headed back home. We sat in out seats on the plane no one annoying seemed not be around us. Thank god. "I'm going to sleep." I said and cuddled next to Lauren. "You probably should we didn't do much of that this week." She said smirking at me. "Okay. That one was true. But you have got to stop with the sex jokes please." I said and kissed her check. "Okay but only because if I don't we won't do anything like that for a while right?" She said holding my hand. "Nope." I said and popped the 'p'

"Please everyone take your seats the plane will take off in 2 minutes." The flight attendant said politely. "I'm going to go pee." I said and stood up. "K." Lauren said and looked out the window. I went to use the bathroom. I came back about a minute later to see a blonde girl sitting on the outside of the 3 seats. Lauren was next to the window. Then me then this mystery girl. Whatever. I went to sit down to see Lauren hitting her head on the window. "Lolo what are- God damn it are you stalking us?" I said when I saw Courtney sitting in the outside. "Sorry I just happened to have to sit next to my girlfriend and the devil." The blond spat out. "No that's what we have to do. But change girlfriend to wife." I said and sat down next to Lauren.

"Lolo stop hitting your head on the window." I said and grabbed her hand. "Its okay." I said and she leaned on me. "I think you and Lauren should switch seats. She obviously needs someone who understands her better." Courtney said and put her hand on Laurens leg. "Don't." Lauren spat out. Its funny how she goes to all in love to fuck you so quick.

"Ladies and gentlemen we will be taking off now." The flight attended said smiling. I pressed the button in front of us for service. "Yes Ma'am?" A lady asked. "Can I get a white wine and she will take a beer, what ever kind you have." I said and smiled at the lady. "On the way." She said and walked away.  "This is going to be a long flight." I said and kissed Laurens head. "Me and Laur could go to the bathroom and kill time." Courtney said winking at Lauren. "Can you just stop. Please your really fucking getting on-" Lauren was cut off my the attendant. "Here are your drinks." The woman said and handed me and Laur our drinks. "Thank you " I mumbled.

She walked away and Lolo continued. "Your a real mess you know. Go find some else. Its been 4 years now. I'm married and happy with out you. Just stop." She said and took a gulp of her beer. "I love you though." Courtney said so I could barley hear her. But I did and I chocked on my drink. "You what?" I said whipping my mouth. "Nothing." She said and turned away. This is going to be a long ass flight.

Why is she everywhere we go?