Chapter 16

Lauren POV

We walked up to the door. My heart started pounding in my in my chest. "Lolo what's wrong?" Camz said stopping me and looking into my eyes. "What if they know about us?" I said and ran my free hand through my long dark hair. "Um Lolo? Why does it matter if they know?" She said looking me in the eyes. "I don't know. I just I like keeping things private between us. I don't like everyone knowing about everything we do." I said I felt my face heat up Camilas face turned into a smile.

"I love you Lolo." She said and I smiled and she kissed me softly. "I understand. Just don't look at me and bite your lip. It makes it so obvious." She said and winked at me. I smiled as she walked towards the door. I watched her as she swung her backside from left to right. She turned around. "Ready?" She said and smiled. I bit my lip. "Not anymore." I walked up to her and rested my hand on her butt as she opened the door.

"Lauren!" Sofi ran into the room. "Hey Sofi!" I said and picked up the not so little girl. "Wanna help me put together unicorn puzzle?" She asked after I put her down. "Let's go!" I said and she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room with the puzzle spread out across the floor.

We put the puzzle together and laughed and played around. Once it was getting late I stood up. Sofi was already asleep and we where sitting around the kitchen table just talking. "Well its getting late. I should probably get going." I said and smiled at Camz parents. "You can stay the night if you want. You could even stay in Milas room, we are just next to you." Shinu said smiling.

I looked over to Camila. "No that's okay. I'll be over tomorrow to pick up Mila for a date." I said smiling at her parents. "Very well then. It was nice seeing you." Alejandro said and hugged me. Shinu did the same. "Okay bye guys." I said as Camila got up to walk to to the door. We stepped out into the cold air. "So we are going on a date tomorrow?" She said smiling. "Well after today we have to do something." I said and smiled at her. I left after kissing her softly.

I went home and feel asleep on the bed. That just a few hours ago me and Camila layed in wrapped in each other giving each other our everything. I feel asleep with a smile on my face and woke up with one plastered on my face still

I woke up and did my work out that I had not done the last few days. I walked up stairs and took a shower. I pulled out a pair if kaki shirts and a black shirt that had the batman symbol on it. I pulled on some black gray and white Jordan's. I brushed and blow dried my hair. I put a snapback on top of my head lightly. I smiled taking one last look in the mirror. I grabbed my phone

L: Good Morning beautiful. I'll be at your house at 2 for our date. You should wear something comfortable. Love you.

C: Good Morning Lolo.  Love you too Okay where are we going?

L: Its a surprise :)

C: No fair :'( my mom even knows.

L: Sorry babe. Its a secret.

C: Better be worth it. ;)

L: its so worth it.

C: okay. Got to go get ready. Love you.

L: k. Love you too.

I side my phone and wallet into my back pocket. I grabbed a duffel bag and threw a bikini top with swimming trunks in it. I grabbed some pajamas and 3 outfits. Me and Camila would be gone for 3 days. Her Mom already knew and had Dinah pack some cloths for her the other day. I had her bag in my trunk.

I ran downstairs and got a water bottle. I had 2 hours to kill before I had to pick up Camz. I invited the girls over.

"Hey guys." I said as the 3 girls walked into the house with out knocking. "Sup dawg!" Dinah said. "Hey!" Ally said. "Hello" Normani said. They all sat down on the couches. Normani seemed tense. "You okay Mani?" I said and everyone looked at her.

Dinah and Ally looked like they didn't notice she was upset. "No." She and broke down. "What happened?" I said sitting next to her and put an arm around her shoulder. "Arin." She said simply. "What did he do?" Dinah said standing up her fist clenched.  "He- he broke up with me. He-he said he found someone who would have sex with him everyday. He said he was done trying to get in my pants." She said breaking down in my arms. "Oh my god!" Ally said and wrapped her arms around Mani. "We where together 2 years. It was all lies." She said angrily.

"I know. I understand." Dinah said running her hand up and down Mani's back. "Um guys. Not meaning to ruin the mood. But I have to go. You can stay here just lock up when you leave." I said and stood up. I grabbed Normani and hugged her tightly.

"If he couldn't appreciate you with your cloths on. They he didn't deserve to see you with out them." I whispered into her ear and kissed her check. "Bye guys." I said and grabbed my bag. "Bye." They all said and turned back to Normani.

I put my bag in the trunk and got in the car. I drove to Camilas house and knocked on the door nervously.