Chapter 21

Camila POV

I walked into the front room to see who had knocked on the door. "Babe who- Why the fuck are you here?" I spat out at the tall blue eyed blond hair girl. "I came to see Laur. I know she still loves me." She said smiling. I busted out laughing. "What?" She said and put her arm around Lauren who was trying not to die if laughter. I grabbed Laurens left hand and my left hand. "We are the Jauregui's." I said smiling. "Why do you think she is wearing that?" I motioned to Laurens still half assembled tuxedo.

"And... She still loves me. You know when we did this." She said and quickly slammed her lips into Laurens. My eyes went wide. Lauren almost immediately pushed the girl away. "What they hell?" Lauren said wiping her mouth. "Come on babe. You know you like it." Courtney said smirking. "Yeah I do like it." Lauren said and my face went from a smile to a frown. What the hell. "When Camz does it. She is 100x better than you." Lauren said and put her hand low on my back. "I think you should leave. We where in the middle of something." I said and pushed her out the door. She protested but I closed the door in her face.

"So." I said after locking the door and walking to Lauren. "What do you like me to do?" I said seductively. My hands trailed up her stomach embracing the tone abs that where engraved into her body. "Well that's pretty hot." She said and unbuttoned her shirt slowly. "But there's a few other things you do that I like more." She said and pulled off her shirt slowly.  "Like what?" I said as she pulled my shirt off. "This is nice." She said and kissed my lips softly. "So is this." She said and kissed me again but slipped her hands down to my backside and gripped onto it pushing my body closer. "This is amazing." She said and unhooked my bra letting it fall to the floor. I unbuckled her pants and they fell. "My favorite part." She said and let my pants fall to the floor and she gripped my right breast and kissed me softly, not lustfully, but passionately. She picked me up and my legs wrapped around her waist out of habit. A soft moan escaped her lips as I unhooked her white bra from her body and it fell to the ground.

Laurens phone started ringing. "You have got to be fucking kidding me." She said and went to put me down. "Hell no. Ignore it." I said and kissed her again. The phone stopped and we continued, but where stopped again by the phone going off. "God damn it!" Lauren said and put me down.

L: What the fuck do you want?

S: Excuse me?

L: Oh sorry Shinu. I didn't know it was you. We where. Busy?

S: Please do not tell me anymore. I just wanted to say Mila left her phone in my car and I was on the way to bring it to you.

L: Oh! I'm um. Okay. See you when you get here.

S: um yeah I'm not being it now that I know what you where doing. The girls will be there in 20 minutes.

L: Okay. Sorry about you know. Bye!

S: Bye Lauren.

"I may or may not of just cussed out your mom on accident." Lauren said and walked closer to me. "Lolo!" I said and hit her arm. "I didn't know it was her. And the girls will be here in 20 minutes. You left your phone." She said and kissed me again. "Sorry." I said and jumped on her back. "To my throne my trusty steed!!" I said laughing. "You realize you are on my back, naked and calling me a horse right?" She said laughing. "Lauren!" I said hitting her laughing.

We walked to the room and she put me down on the bed. "Okay Mrs. Jauregui we have to get ready." I said and put me down on the bed. "But why? They are just giving me my phone." I said groaning. "Camz. I love them but they won't leave for about an hour." She said and hovered over my naked body. "I know." I said pulling her body closer to mine and kissed her lips. "If only we could be alone for a little more than 30 minutes we could finish this." She said and pulled her naked body from mine. "Babe!" I said when she pulled on a shirt. "Yes?" She said and looked at me smirking. "One more day." I said and stood up from the bed to get dressed. We heard knocking at the door. "Oh shit our cloths." She said and ran out the bedroom to the living room.

"Wait a second!" Lauren yelled. She through the cloths into our room and answers the door. "Hey- Where are your pants?" Ally said looking down at Laurens bare legs. "Shit. Camz why didn't you tell me I didn't put on pants!" She yelled and ran into the room to put on pants. "Well you don't look so good with pants on." I said and walked to the door.

"Hey- God do you guys never where cloths!" Normani screamed turning around from me. "Nope." I said and looked down to see a see through shirt with no bra. "Fuck! Lolo! You didn't tell me you could see through my shirt!" I said passing her in the hallway. "Well you look better like that" she said and winked at me. "Hey guys." Lauren said walking to the group off girls.

"I think I just saw more of you too than ever and I didn't like it." Dinah said as I walked into the room. "Well if someone wouldn't of left her phone we wouldn't be in this situation now would we?" Lauren said looking at me raising an eyebrow. "Well its okay. We have a week of nothing but us together starting tomorrow." I said and winked at her. "Omg! If I could go back in time 20 seconds and not hear that I wouldn't have this image in my head!" Ally stood up with her eyes closed. "Haha!" We all busted out laughing at her.

They stayed till about 10 o'clock then finally left so we could sleep and leave for our honeymoon in The Philippines. Finally. A week with Lauren, my proud wife, alone with no interruptions no complications. Nothing but me and the love of my life.