Chapter 6

Camila POV

I was sitting across from Lolo and Sofi. They where just laughing and playing around. Lauren is so good with kids. She's an only child she has no experience with kids how is the so good with them. I was drawn from my thoughts when my mom walked into the room. "Okay. Its time to eat. We are having spaghetti. Is that is okay with you Lauren?" My mom said nicely.  "Yes Ma'am that is perfect." Lauren said smiling. She is perfect.

My mom walked to the kitchen and we all got up and went to the table. I sat next to Lauren. My mom sat on the left head of the table next to me. Sofi sat next to my mom. We all sat down and Lauren grabbed my hand under the table. "So here is dinner." My mom said and put a plate in front of each of us. Sofi immediately started eating. Lauren just chuckled and ate slowly.

"So Lauren. What are your plans after college?'' My mom asked Great here come the questions. "Well I am planning on getting into University of Miami. I would like to start my own photography studio." Lauren said looking up from her plate. "Wow. That is very interesting. Why do you want to be a photographer?" My mom said challenging her. Lauren stayed strong. "Well ever since my little sister died 5 years ago. I have always enjoyed taking pictures. I would go to the beach everyday when the sun would set and take a photos from different perspectives making each one look like a different place." She said smiling remembering doing it.

So that's where she gets being so good with kids from. "Wow. That's very, surprising." My mom said smiling happy with her answer. We finished eating talking about random things nothing serious.

I stood up and took everyone's plates to the kitchen. "Lauren! I went you to be a princess in my kingdom too!" I heard Sofi yell. Lauren laughed. "Well if you want me to. But I can't draw a dress. Can you draw me one?" Lauren said as I walked into the room and sat back down. "Okay! I'll go draw it now!" Sofi said and ran off from the table. My mom had left to go to the kitchen to clean up.

"Shes cute. I like her." Lauren said talking about Sofi. "Yeah. She likes you too." I said and kissed her check. "I like you too." Lolo whispered into my ear. I felt my face heat up and she rested her hand on my lap. "Mami! I'm going to my room!" I yelled and my mom poked her head in the room. "Okay. Remember what I told you Lauren." My mom said and I raised my eyebrow. We stood up and I took her to my room.

"What did she say to you?" I asked her after we walked into my room. I saw her looking around the yellow painted room with posters everywhere. "She just told me not to hurt you or she would hurt me." She said and pushed a piece of my long hair behind my ear. She leaned in and softly planted her lips on mine. I kissed back softly.

"Cami- Whoa!" My mom said walking into the room. We backed off of each other I felt my face heat up. "Yes Mami?" I said and looked at the ground. I looked up to see her glaring at Lauren. "Sofi wants Lauren to tuck her into bed." My mom said and walked away. "What does she not like you?" I said and stood up. "Camz. She Googled me. She know about everything." Lauren said looking at the ground.

"Oh. Its okay. Once she realizes that you wont do that to me she will like you. What is there not to like?" I said whispering the last part. She smirked. She pecked my lips and held my hand. "Okay. Let's go to Sofi's room." She said and I lead her to the bright pink room with toys everywhere and pictures she has drew all over the floor.

"Lauren! Can you tuck me in?" Sofi said and ran to Lauren. "I sure can." Lauren picked up Sofi and layed her into the bed. She covered her up and kissed her forehead. "Lauren. Can you sing me a song? Mami always sings me a song." Sofi said tiredly. "Well it won't be very good. Mila here can sing really good. But I'll try." She said and looked from me to Sofi. "What do you want me to sing you?"

"Anything." Sofi said looking at Lauren waiting. "Okay well here we go." And she began to sing.

'Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone,

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more.'

Once she finished singing I was shocked. She sounded so husky and rounded and perfect. And she said she sucked at singing. She stood up and kissed Sofis head. "I thought you said you suck at singing." I said and she grabbed my hand.

"You sound better than me." She said looking at the door to see my mom standing there. She just walked away. What the hell? I looked at Lauren. She looked confused too.

"Whatever." I said and we walked to my room. I closed the door. "Camz. Your Mom-" I cut her off. "Lolo. Calm down. She can get over it." I said and walked to the bed. "Camz. I don't want to make her hate me even more. I don't want to mess this up." She said and I layed down on the bed. "You worry to much. We can just go to your house and close all the doors." I said and smirked at her. She looked confused.

I stood up and grabbed her hand. "Lets go to your house." I dragged her out the room and down the stairs. "Mami! I'm going to spend the night at Laurens house! Don't worry her parents are there!" I yelled and we left. "Camz my parents aren't home." She said and opened my door for me. "I know." I winked at her and kissed her quickly.

She got in the car and we went to her house. I ran up the stairs and got on her bed. "Lolo! Come on!" I yelled as she walked into the room. She looked confused and mad. What? I'm just giving her what she wanted.