Chapter 22

Lauren POV

My eyes fluttered open when I felt someone's hands moving up and down my bare body. What the hell? Camila never does this. "Hey babe? That was you?" I said surprised. "Yeah. I tried not to but well you saw how that went." She said and her hand trailed around my stomach and over my chest. "Someone's in a good mood today." I said and pecked her lips. "Well we have to leave in one hour." She said and kissed me again. "I'm going to get dressed." I said and stood up. "No! Don't leave me." She said and pulled my body on top of hers. My hands lading right on top of her fairly sized breast. She moaned slightly. I couldn't help myself. I leaned in and kissed her lips gently. I kissed her jaw line and to her neck. I kissed right on her sweet spot getting a small moan in return. I kissed there again. Then sucked onto the spot and gripped her waist pushing her body that was between my legs. "Mmm Lauren." She moaned out as her body grinded against mine. I pushed her body faster making her breath quicken. "Lauren." She moaned out into my ear. "Camila." I said in pleasure as our bodied slid across each other in a perfect motion. I sucked onto her sweet spot making sure to leave a mark. Her body tensed against mine. "No. Wait." I said and grinded harder and faster. "Lauren." She said and gripped the sheets. "God damn it. Almost there." I said and pushed against her body. "Lauren. I'm gonna-" she stopped and we finished at the same time. I let out a heavy breath. My body clasped next to hers. "Well I'm awake." She said smiling looking at me. "I'm not sure if we should go or if just staying here would be just as good." I said and kissed bed softly. "I'll let you make a choice. Stay here and do it twice a day for the next week or go there and do it when we have 5 minutes with out doing anything." She said looking at me raising an eyebrow. "I think we should go." I said and sat up. "Let's get dressed." We got out the bed and went to put on cloths for our plane ride.

-

"We are here." I said walking out the airport to a taxi. "Finally." Camz said and grabbed my free hand. "I love you." She said and walked to an empty taxi. "I love you too." I said as the taxi driver got out his car. "I'll take those bags you guys get it " he said smiling. This will be great.

-

We walked into the hotel after paying the driver and getting our bags. "Hello. I have a reservation under Jauregui." I said to the lady behind the desk. She smiled politely. "Yes here it is. You will be on the 7th floor here is your key and have an amazing stay." She said and handed me the key. She looked over at Camz and bit her lip. "Come on beautiful." I said and walked away angrily. "Babe. Calm down. People are always looking at one of us." Camila said and stepped into the elevator. It was empty. Thank god.

I dropped the bag and took Camila's. "Yeah. I know but I still get jealous." I said and kissed her softly caressing her soft silky skin. "Its really cute." She said and kissed me again and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You should carry the bags." She said and handed then to me. "Why do I have to hold them?" She said as the doors opened. "Because." She said and jumped on my back. "I don't wanna. Now walk me to the room and I'll love you for ever!" She said laughing.

"Fine. But you still have to love me. We are married now." I said smiling at all the funny looks we got from everyone else. A few people smiling at the cuteness. "I guess I will love you forever no matter what." She said laughing as I put her down in front of our room. I opened the door and put the bags on the bed. Camila looked out the door at the terrace. "Whoa Lolo! This us amazing!" She said and I walked over to her. "Yeah that views nice. But my view is better." I said looking down at her. "We are looking at the- aww I got it!!" She said looking at me. I bit my bottom lip. I turned her body to face mine.

"Four years ago I though you where just a beautiful girl I would forget about. But I was so wrong. I could never forget about  you. You are so amazing and beautiful inside and out. I don't know what I would do with out you. I don't know how I got so lucky to get to have you my as my wife. But I did and I couldn't be more greatfull for you in my life. I love you Karla Camila Jauregui." I said looking into her deep drown eyes. She whipped away the tear from my eye.