Chapter 18

Lauren POV

We layed on the bed. My bones ached but felt so good at the same time. I had a bare Camila in my arms. I smiled I used to hate moments like these with girls. They always want to cuddle afterwards but now I was cherishing this moment. Her in my arms sleeping peacefully. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She moved around and sat up.

"Hey beautiful." I said still holding her not wanting her to remove her warm body from mine. "Hello Lolo." She said and smiled. She glaced at the clock. "Holy crap! Its 12 o'clock. When did we fall asleep?" She said not removing her body from me. "Well. We layed back down on the bed for sleep at 10 o'clock." I said smiling. "Holy crap! That means we. Wow. 5 hours. Whoa." She said giggling. "Yeah. It was nice." I said smirking. Her face turned red.

I sat up because my phone started ringing. "Ugh." She grabbed my phone and looked at it. "Ally." She said and answered the phone.

C: Hello?

A: Camila? Why didn't you answer your phone? I called you like 3 times

C: Sorry I was asleep.

A: Sure. So you guess made it there okay?

C: I was asleep! And yes we made it here at 5

A: okay well have fun. But not to much fun if you know what I mean.

C: To late.

A: OMG bye Mila! Love you

C: Bye! Love you too

Camila put down the phone laughing. "What did she say?" I said pulling her cold naked body closer to mine and we hide away under the covers. "She just said she called me like 5 times and to have fun but not to much fun." She said and kissed me softly. "Well to late for that." I said smiling at Camz softly. She just nodded and kissed me again. "We should probably go to sleep." I said against her lips. "Uh huh." She said against my lips but kept kissing me. "We aren't going to sleep are we?" I said smiling. "Nope." She said popping the 'p' "oh." I said smirking.

"Babe. We should go to sleep." I said and rolled over snuggling her into my arms. Her bare body still touching mine making every spot she touched send a shover through my body. "Okay. What time is it?" She said snuggling into my chest. I looked over at the clock. "12:43 we have to be up and ready to go at 9." I said and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight beautiful." I said and smiled as her body raised and fell against my body. "Good night lolo." She said and we fell into a deep sleep.

--

I woke up with the Camz body still touching my. I smiled. "Babe. Wake up." I said and kissed her lips softly. "5 more minutes." She groaned out. I kissed her again softly. "But. We. Have. To. Go. To. Disney. World." I said kissing her between every word. A smile spread across her face and her eyes flew open. "Then why are we still here." She said and went to pick out cloths from her bag. I chuckled and got out the bed too. I grabbed my bag and looked trough it for my white T-shirt to go over my bathing suit top.