Chapter 16.5-Naughty and Nerf

A/N
Can't think of much to say, really, other than I really hope this isn't uploaded after Christmas, 'cause it's (hopefully) short, so you shouldn't have to wait for as long. (30/11/14)
Note to self: don't go on Pinterest, especially before writing. I just wasted almost an entire hour X( (8/12/14)
Ugh I'm so bad at this! It's been 3 days since I did anything for this chapter! (16/12/14) hopefully the amount I've just added will make up for it.
So, I got sick and haven't written anything for 2 days. Sorry folks :/ (20/12/14)
Hopefully, my illness is passing. just started Blake's POV, need to get it finished. (22/12/14)
Nearly finished. (23/12/14)
Let's get to it, then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still Tuesday
Esther's POV

"Alright bitches, let's get this party started!" Mitch cheered, plonking himself down on Ellie's couch.

Olaf ran over to him, barking madly.

"Ugh, Kirst, the monster is attacking me again." Mitch whined.

Ellie and I just rolled our eyes.

"Olaf," Ellie pulled him off Mitch, "come sit with auntie Bish." The huskie laid by her side with his head in her lap.

"Why do you call each other that?" I inquired.

Kirstie chimed in, "yeah, I noticed that earlier."

Ellie frowned. "What?"

Mitch, Kirstie and I all raised an eyebrows. "You and Blake call each other 'Bish' and 'Bash'."

"Oh, that," she waved her arm in a dismissive fashion, "I dunno, it started when we were about 13, and just carried on."

Olaf chose that moment to shoot up and start running round Ellie's apartment, causing a wild goose chase that lasted about ten minutes, surprising for such a smallish apartment. He was so small and quick, he just slipped between our arms and legs. I managed to corner him near Ellie's room, whose door was unfortunately ajar. Olaf of course ran through the door, so I had to follow. I managed to coax him out from under the bed, but not before he bumped into the bedside table and knocked a picture frame to the floor.

I quickly herded him back through the door-where Kirstie managed to catch him-and went to salvage the photo. I saw it was a signed photo of Ellie and another girl, both looking around 14 years old, standing with-

"Is that Alexander Ludwig?!" Kirstie asked from behind me.

Ellie walked in with a dustpan and brush. "Yeah, me and Carrie were kind of obsessed with him when we were younger. For our fourteenth birthdays, our parents somehow got us tickets to the premiere of 'The Seeker: the Dark is Rising', and we managed to get a photo with him!" She squealed, sweeping up the broken glass, "He wasn't stuck up like most child actors, which was really nice. He even told us to send him the photo so he could sign it. I swear, both of us nearly fainted." Ellie sighed. "I miss her so much sometimes."

I was confused. "What happened? If you don't mind me asking."

She smiled and hugged me. "No, it's fine, you need to know anyway, because I have something planned that I need your help with." With that, I was pulled back onto the couch, where Ellie recounted her childhood to me and Mitch in greater detail.
----
"I'm so sorry." I sniffed, hugging her tight, "that sounds like a great idea, though, and I'd be honoured to help."

Olaf licked her face then snuggled up on her lap, whining.

"He says sorry for breaking your frame." Kirstie smiled, rubbing her eyes. "Thank god for waterproof makeup, right?"

Ellie chuckled, scratching the husky gently behind his ears. "S'okay, bud, I forgive you."

He jumped down off the couch again and ambled over to the DVD collection under the TV, sniffing the boxes. Finally, he stopped sniffing and started nudging the pile until they fell over, grabbing one carefully between his teeth and carrying it over to Mitch.