Chapter 16-ABC's--asdf, bo and chillies

A/N

Hey guys, really sorry it's been too long, but I'm alternating now, and there was the broken phone incident. Luckily I'm ordering a new one tomorrow (20/11/14)

I'm gonna start dating my A/N's (British notation dd/mm/yy), so you know roughly which bits I wrote when. (27/11/14)

Anyway.

So, I thought of this chapter after chapter 17, but I needed one of your characters, which is harder to get to without my phone, so I'm gonna do it later.

Enough about me, how've you been? Any of your books you'd like me to read? Also, I now have an Ask.fm (@ThatCrazyTwin) so if you want to know anything random, you can ask me on there as well-warning! Sarcastic answers are a definite almost 100% of the time. Feel free to message me privately or comment here. We love comment convo's 'round 'ere.

Sorry. Being weird again.

Also, I watched The Fault in our Stars today (15/11/14), and OH MY GOD, now I need to read the book! I think the only film sadder than that is Marley & Me. Great, now we need a happy chapter to cheer us up.

Let's get to it, then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday
Kirstie's POV

We were in Schömìche's apartment (yeah, okay, I know they're not together, but it's super-cute. Besides, I'm their bestie, I'm allowed to ship 'em. And we all know Blott will happen one day) when I had a great idea. Go Kirst!

"Hey, Scott? Can Blake sleep here tonight?" I called from the couch. "We're having a sleepover at Ellie's." I explained.

"We are?" She asked.

"Yeah. Hey Est, you up for a sleepover?" I inquired.

She glanced up from her phone, suspicious. "Why? Are you gonna get me drunk and try to hook me up with another one of your friends again?"

Ellie perked up instantly. "I have got to hear this," She squealed, "spill!"

"Okay, so basically, she came round to sleep at mine," I started, "and she 'accidentally' found my stash of vodka," I side-glared at her.

"Hey, maybe I wouldn't have drunk as much if you hadn't labeled it 'lemonade'!" Esther huffed.

"Anyway, long story short, it was all her fault, 'cause she's the one who called him, not me." I grinned.

Mitch plonked himself down next to me. "I heard 'sleepover'. I'm in."

I smiled sympathetically. "Sorry girl, females only. And besides, you've gotta help Scott with that thing, remember?" I raised my eyebrows, hoping he'd take the hint. No joy.

"Pleeeaaaase?" He begged, "if I stay here, I'll only be a cockblock." He whined. "Besides, it's only a two bed apartment, so if I stay, they'd have to share," he whispered, "which, as attracted to each other as they are, I don't think they'd be comfortable with just yet." He winked. "Girls night!" He whooped.

I harumphed, defeated. "Fine. Actually, you can help. As well as getting drunk, we're gonna plan Crotchet Beats' channel trailer video. Now Est, I know you're their manager, but I was thinking, how about we just record random things around town?"

"We're doing the chubby bunny challenge in our next vid, why not put a clip from that in as well?" Ellie suggested.

"What on earth is the chubby bunny challenge?!" Avi asked, walking in with Kevin. "Hey guys, we got the stuff." He called to Scott and Blake, in the kitchen making lunch.

"THROW THE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!" Blake and Ellie shouted.

Avi reciprocated without missing a beat. "I baked you a pie."