Chapter 9-Superfruit and Storyboarding

A/N

Hey guys, how's things?

I've been having trouble thinking of events to write about, and I don't want to do a time-jump thing (where I skip a week), so I started daydreaming. This is how I decided on the Avi thing. So if you're having trouble thinking of material, I would definitely have a daydream, as they have been scientifically proven to stimulate creative thinking. Just sayin'....

Aaanyway, as I was writing this A/N, I had a little daydream and came up with another idea. See! Never be afraid to let your mind wander......unless you are driving, or are a bodyguard for the President/Royal Family....

*WEIRDNESS OVERLOAD*

.....I swear, I haven't had ANY caffeine.....

This chapter is dedicated to Mitch Grassi, cos HE FINALLY GOT WATTPAD!!!

Onwards in thy storyline-eth

*deadpanned face* NEVER saying that again! Ugh*cringe*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirstie's POV

Did I hear her right? Probably not.

"Did you just say 'Avi'?" I was dumbfounded."I thought you were lesbian."

"I don't know, I definitely like girls, but there's something about Avi that's just so....attractive." she explained.

"Well then, lets figure out what it is." I sat so we were cross-legged, facing each other. "Clear your mind." I told her,"I'm going to ask some questions, and I want you to answer as quick as you can--but truthfully."

"Okaaaay." she still seemed confused.

"Have you watched 'Friends'? Do you remember when Joey doesn't know to take the North or South route, and Phoebe helps him? That's what this is. Okay?" she nodded.

"Right, blank mind." she took some deep breaths. After 10 seconds, she nodded for me to start.

"Dogs or cats?" I asked.

"Both." She answered immediately.

"Sweet or salty?"

"Salty."

"Books or video games?"

"Books, of course!"

"Only answer, don't comment. Tea or coffee?"

"Don't mind."

Oreos or Jaffa cakes?"

"Jaffa cakes."

"Sunrise or sunset."

"Sunrise."

"Why do you like Avi?"

"Because he's like an onion."

"..........."

Did she just....

"He's like an onion?!" I giggled.

"Ssshhhh! And yes, have you never seen Shrek?! 'Ogres are like onions. They have layers.' Avi has layers."

"You're calling Avi an ogre? Are you SURE you like him?!" I still couldn't believe she said that.

"Is that ALL you're taking from this?"he huffed.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"Fine." She sighed,"thanks for helping."

"You still don't know how to tell him." I pointed out.