Chapter 12-Dragons DIY and Double-headed coins

A/N

Oh my god, I haven't written anything on this for AGES!!!! Sorry...

Hey guys, really sorry for not uploading for a while, but I've had, like, this many ideas *holds up 1 finger* on how to carry on from the last chapter, and I've really been focused on my other book.

Need to write this...so,

On with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellie's POV

Painting my room took a surprisingly short time, even with the guys' help. To be honest, it was more the guys working and me & Kirstie 'supervising', which basically means lounging on my bed, which we had pulled into the middle of the room so as to ensure it didn't get covered in paint.

"Ell-ieeee" Avi called, walking towards me with a paint brush horribly concealed behind his back.

"You so much as get a drop of paint on my bed, I guarantee I will make you clean it off...with your nose. Do you know how hard it is to clean with your nose?" He shook his head. "Do you want to find out?" Another head shake. "Then I suggest you back away. Slowly." I grinned.

"Wow, you're a hard piece of work, girl." Kirstie noted, sprawled out next to me on the bed.

"Yup, and don't you know it!" I smirked.

"Lunch!" A voice called from the kitchen.

"FOOD!" Avi bellowed, sprinting out the door.

The rest of us followed at a normal pace, laughing at Avi. By the time we reached the sofas, Avi, Kevin and Blake had loaded their plates with food and were shovelling it into their mouths.

"Mmmnn. Sexy(!)" I said, plonking down next to Blake.

"Why thank you." He replied.

"Not you, ya man-whore." I nudged his elbow, effectively smudging pasta sauce on his cheek. The following ten minutes consisted of Blake and I nudging or knocking each other, and ended with us both covered in orange-ey red sauce stains.

"Lucky you didn't get any on the sofa, or Ellie would have made you clean it with your nose." Avi murmured to Blake.

"Alright ladies, hate to break up the chit-chat, but there's work to be done. Blake, Kevin, you guys go help Avi and Ellie paint, while Scott, Mitch and I wash up." Kirstie ordered, collecting the dishes.

"Surely it doesn't take three of you to wash a few dishes?" Blake asked.

"Puh-lease, these guys barely count as one together!" Kirstie said. "Besides, Blake is the only person who could force Ellie to actually get some work done." With that, she dragged Mitch & Scott to the kitchen, dodging the cushion I threw at her.

"Love you tooooooo!" she called. I rolled my eyes, hauling myself off the sofa and back into my bedroom.

-------------------------

I looked up from my bed, where I had been trying to beat Blake's highscore on Flappybird, to see my beautifully painted room and Blake, Kevin & Avi stood there smirking at me, clearly supressing laughter.

I glared at them.

"What did you do?"

"Who, us?" Kevin asked, putting a hand on his chest, while Avi peered around as though looking foe someone.

"Yes, you, braniac! You went to Yale, aren't you supposed to be the smart one?" I grinned.

"Hey! I'm smart!" Avi replied. I looked him over.