Chapter 17-Chubby Bunnies, Chatting & 'Chato'

A/N

Weird thing is, I though of the outline for this chapter on the same day that I broke my phone, so literally ages ago. Still, didn't actually start writing it 'til 12/4/15. Ah well, life is annoying at times. Sorry. Sidenote-I got my Black Belt today (12/4/15)! Totally unrelated, but I'm ridiculously happy=D

Also, I'm not going to update this book again this year, because I told myself I would get the introductions for WNFH finished, and I still have 7 parts to do. Sorry, guys.

Dedicated to catlikehumanoid for her character.

Anyway, let's get on with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday night

Mitch's POV

"Mmmnn" I grunted while sipping my alcohol. "You've gotta admit though, Alexander Ludwig got hot before the Hunger Games."

We'd watched it twice, once at the start and once again at the end of our "Ludwigathon", as Ellie had put it in her tweet, but I hadn't really payed much attention the first time.

"Awww, does Mitchie-boo have a cruuuush?"

I scoffed. "No, it was simply an incredibly homosexualised remark on the attractiveness of the muscular blond hunk employed to play Chato, an evil 18 year old." I explained, rolling my eyes. "Hey, how old is he now? Hang on," I said, opening Safari, "I'll just check this really detailed, stalkerish blog dedicated to him by this person called BritishLudwigLover." My grin grew wider and wider as I saw Ellie's discomfort increasing with every word. "Darn, I can't remember it,"*overdramatic sigh*, "Ellie, do you know it?"

"First: it's CATO, second: why would I know it?" She asked, clearly averting her eyes.

"Mitch, why would she know it?" Esther asked.

"You! Tssshhh. Quiet!" She snapped. I grinned wider.

"Well, I mean, you did write it." Kirstie & Esther's heads turned to her. I grinned even wider, if that's even possible at this point.

"Oh wait, here it is, I saved it to my bookmarks earlier." All heads turned to me, two excited, one utterly mortified.

"Mitch, please no." She begged. I just spoke over her.

"'The dreamy Alexander Ludwig'," I read, "'is possibly even cuter IRL-', Ellie, really, who uses IRL? Anyway '-cuter IRL than in the films. I was lucky enough to not only see him in person, but get a picture with him too! OMG, crying!'" Esther & Kirstie were almost crying with mirth by this point. "It goes on for about another 1000 words, but I'll let you read that in your own time. I've emailed you both the link."

"Mitch, you're hereby removed of birthday-party-duty." Ellie huffed, sulking.

"Aww, honey, you really shouldn't have done that, I had a great surprise planned. Too bad..." She pounced on me.

"Mitch, tell me, tell me, tell meeeee. Pleeeeeaaaaaaase?" She pleaded, fluttering her eyelashes.

"I'm not telling-" "Aw!" "-but it's gonna be goo-ooood!" I sang, shoving her off the sofa. Cue mega-pillow fight.

--------

Wednesday

"Good morning star shine, the Earth says 'hello'!"

I groaned. "Esther, turn it down, some people need working ears-" she then opened the curtains, "-oww, and eyes to watch YouTube videos all day."

"Sorry, no can-do, Mitchie-boo. We got videos of our own to shoot."she replied, walking through to the kitchen and flicking the kettle on.