Chapter 15-Matrix and Managers

A/N
Hey guys, sorry it's been so long, but I posted a chapter on my other book, then had LOADS of stuff going on. Luckily I'm back, soooooo, hey.
Honestly, what did you think of the last chapter? I had fun writing it, and I really appreciate all your support. For those people who gave me characters, they will appear (hopefully) in the following order:
@mad_little_fishy as a waitress (hopefully before chapter 18)
@castlekid33 as a part-time bartender (hopefully before chapter 21)
@DashaFailkina as a performer (hopefully before chapter 23)
@kittengirl832 as a fan (sorry, but I'm not entirely certain how soon you'll be in it. I have a set appearance, but the time of it may be extended if I get any new ideas. Really sorry :/)
This is gonna sound horrible, but please don't hold me to those^^ you know what I'm like for keeping promises. :s
Also, I've now started A-levels, so updates will be less frequent. I swear I got more chapters done in the lead up to my exams than in the 6 weeks holiday. Sorry.
Anyway, let's get on with it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scott's POV
I walked back into our living room, arms laden with bowls of chips, candy and popcorn.

"No, it's okay, I don't need any help carrying the food. Don't bother getting up(!)" I spoke to the room at large.

"Okay, we won't." Mitch didn't even look up from his phone, making Kirstie and Blake snigger. Avi and Ellie-or Elvi, as I am now calling them-were too wrapped up in each other to notice anything. Ugh, couples.

"Kevin." I turned, pouty face in place, holding out the bowls. He removed me of my burden, allowing me to turn back into the kitchen to fetch the drinks. I placed the bottles of pop on the coffee table, much to the groans of everyone else.

"No alcohol?" Blake quizzed. I raised my eyebrow, smirking.

"If someone had ordered the Caribbean Twist like I told him to..." I shot at Mitch. He rolled his eyes.

"I did. Last week. It should be here by now..." He mused. Suddenly, the doorbell wrang.

"I'll get it." Ellie stood up, stretching, and sauntered down the hallway thingie to the door.

Ellie's POV
I opened the door to see a short, brown haired woman with glasses, holding two bottles of Caribbean Twist.

"Um, hello? Who are you?" I asked.

"Hi, I brought this with me, Scott and Mitch never have enough in." she replied, completely ignoring my question.

"That's very nice, I'm sure, but I have no clue who you are, so for that reason, I will not be letting you through this door." I told her. "Goodbye."

She looked confused. "Avi didn't tell you about me?"

"Avi? Wha-Wait a minute! You're his unfaithful, shallow bitch of an ex?! How dare you?! What, did you think you'd be able to just waltz back in with
a few bottles of alco, and it'd all be okay? 'Hey babe, sorry I was a bitch. Here's a drink, lets forget all about it'? Well too fucking late! He's with me now, so you can back the fuck off!" I was unstoppable, my voice and anger rising with my speech. Clearly, I wasn't the only one.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" she sounded genuinely shocked that I had called her out on her mistake.

"I'm his girlfriend, and-"

"And I'm his sister."

Ah.

Oh, fuck.

"Avi?" I called, "Your sister's here...and she hates me already." Whoops.

"Hey Esther!" everyone called as we walked into the living space area part.

"Hey guys. Just a guess, the new faces are Blake and Ellie." she shot me a look.