Chapter 14-Thorns, Thunder and Thursday?

A/N

So sorry, it's been over a week since I posted an actual chapter, but I was trying to make is perfect, and I didn't have much time to write. But....

You guys! Fückin' love ya! Just by submitting characters, you've given me, like, 20 new ideas! You are some awesome fookas. 'scuse the language, but WOW! Thanks somaj and stay #fcute.

This would have been posted a lot earlier, but someone kept putting Pitch Perfect on, and, as we all know, you don't ignore Pitch Perfect. *glares across the room* you know who you are...

Thanks to @LovelyReject for suggesting Persia White, the actress Nadia is based on.

The pic is where I got the tree idea from.

Lets get on with it, then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday (that's right, it's time!)

Blake's POV

I waited until we were all in the main room of the apartment before I asked the question that would set the entire day into motion.

"Hey, Mitch, are there any good tattoo parlour's around here?"

"There's a few, actually. Are you looking for a colour one or just black?" he quizzed.

"I'm thinking black, maybe a tribal pattern or a something up my arm." I answered.

"Oh, if you're looking for tribal, you'll definitely want Black'd Out Ink & Pierce. Best guys around and luckily, they're only 10 minutes away. Less if you cut through the park." He winked at me, earning an eye roll.

I gasped. "Ellie, you should come with! Kirstie, don't you think she'd look hot with an eyebrow piercing?"

"Oh, my gosh, yeah!" she replied. "You would look SO hot."

"It's settled then. Would they be open at six?" I asked Scott, giving him an obvious look. He furrowed his brow before noticing my look.

"I think so...." he mused, "yeah, they're open four till 12."

"Hey, at least you'll have something to do while we're at rehearsal." Kevin noted, looking up from his phone. "Our manager just texted me, he wants us to meet tonight, he said something about 'smart dress'. Maybe we're having photos for a magazine or something?" he pondered.

"Hey, Scott, you're going to HAVE to send me photos, or my mum will actually kill me." I told him.

"Uhh, fine, if it'll stop a murder. I'd be more inclined to do it if it was Ellie she'd kill. Everyone likes her better." He winked at me.

"Well thank you very much." I huffed in mock offense. "And there was me thinking that shopping trip last week meant something!"

"Clearly it did. I bought you Ben & Jerry's." He quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh my god, you did, didn't you." I replied. "I'm going to have to think of something equally romantic." I joked, standing up and walking into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out a bar of chocolate. "Hey Scott," I called, "catch!" With that, I threw the chocolate across the room, where it slipped through Scott's waiting hand and hit him right in the middle of his forehead.

"Ow!" He moaned, rubbing the spot where I hit him.

"Bullseye!" The others cheered, laughing.

"It's not my fault you have slow reflexes, Scotty boy." I patted him on the shoulder sympathetically. I noticed it had left a mark. "Oh, god, now I feel even worse! You have a mark on your forehead and you're having photos tonight." I groaned. Kirstie inspected it,