Authors Note--VERY INPORTANT!!

Hey guys, so a really important (and sad) announcement-don't worry, I'm not deleting the book, but it's almost as bad:

After careful review of the situation, it is with a VERY heavy heart that I hereby put 'Ceiling Can't Hold Us' on hold until the 14th of June.

I honestly don't want to, but for my own peace of mind, and the sake of pretty much my entire future, I need to do this, as I am now less that two weeks from my GCSE's (sorry I go on about them, but they are unbelievably important), and because I usually write whilst in bed--it's easier to hide it from my prying little bro--I have been staying awake until at least 12, sometimes even one in the morning. This was fine during the Easter holidays, but now school has resumed, and I realised today just how tired I am getting. Considering a decent amount of sleep is vital for both concentration and performance, this isn't good for me, especially when exams arrive, so I am getting myself back in the habit of getting sensible amounts of sleep.

I will definitely still read your awesome books, but won't be writing, as when I start, I can't leave it half finished, and I also then have ideas about the storyline while I'm not writing and trying to get to sleep.

Trust me, if there was any way I could write AND get sleep on a night, I would definitely do it, as you guys have taken me in and accepted me into the crazy world that is Pentatonix fanfics, and I can't begin to express how grateful I am for all your help and support, whether it was a simple comment saying you liked the chapter, or an entire conversation about if Oreos or Jaffa Cakes are better (@mad_little_fishy, I still say Jaffa Cakes), you guys have been the most awesomest people (shut up, it's a word) I could ever wish to meet digitally.

I have been Banner_Led_Temp, you have been amazing, and this is the last entry for another month and a half ish.

Later, 'gators

B.L.T