Chapter 4-Starbucks and a Studio

A/N hey guys!

Banner here, with a new chapter, though I started writing this last night, it might take a while to write, so you're reading this presently, but it was written last night........kinda. TIME TRAVEL................kinda.

That's all I can think of that you need to know, so on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's POV

"Yeah, but so are you." Mitch replied nonchalantly.

"Say whut?..." Ellie asked.

"Yup, we"*cough*"secretly videoed you guys at the airport in London, and again at LA International," Kirstie said,"and they both have loads of views on Youtube."

"Wait, the Ninja Not-couple is you guys?!" Scott exclaimed.

"'Ninja Not-couple? Really, Mitch?" I asked.

"It's catchy, and Kirstie came up with it!" he grumbled.

"Well, in that case, cool name, Kirstie!" Ellie laughed, high-fiving her.

"WHATEVER, JUST SHOW US, ALREADY!!!" Avi practically screamed.

Alright, already, jeez." I opened my iPad and synced it with my Apple TV, while Ellie grabbed the remote and flicked to the HDMI input.

"Okay, searching for 'Ninja Not-couple'...wait, what about the singing?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, we named that 'Saying Goodbye'." Kirstie said.

"Lets see...ah, here it is." I tapped the 'Saying Goodbye' video, putting it to full screen mode. It seemed Mitch and Kirstie had been watching the entire time. The video ended with a still shot of us and our parents in a huge group hug.

"Wow, we really ARE good!" Ellie said quietly.

"Yeah, but show us the other vid!" Scott demanded.

"Okay, 'Ninja Not-couple', there."

This video was much shorter, only about a minute and a half long. It seemed to take longer at the time.

"HOLY COW!!" Avi shouted when the video finished,"remind me to never get on your bad sides!"

"Never get on our bad sides." We sinisterly whispered...at the same time...in his ear.

"Damn, just remembered, I left my knife." I complained.

""Second drawer right of the cooker." Ellie told me without so much as glancing up from her phone, on which she was trying (and failing) to beat my high score of 65 on flappybird I had gotten just because I knew she'd never get to it.

"Thanks." I told her, before looking and realising they were just ordinary steak knives.

"That's so if the police-"

"cops-"

"sorry, COPS come looking, it won't seem weird and/or ILLEGAL." She told me, seeing the confused look on my face.

"Lets go get coffee." Mitch whined.

"I don't really like it." Ellie said. Everyone else dove behind the sofa as Mitch got up and turned round, a look of pure fury on his face.

"YOU. DON'T. LIKE. COFFEE?!" he shrieked, VERY high pitched.

"Not unless it has a TONNE of chocolate in it." she replied, matching his high pitch.

"Ohhhh, you mean Caffè Mocha?" Mitch quizzed.

"That's the one!" Ellie answered,"I can never remember the name."