Chapter 11-Challenge, new cut and cuteness!

A/N

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long, but exams are over, WOOHOO!!

So I still need ideas, and no one suggested anything...I can't write if there is nothing TO write, guys!

On with the story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirstie's POV(have we had hers yet?)

We were all sat, lounging around in Scott and Mitch's apartment, watching SpongeBob, or, in the case of Kevin and Avi, having an arm wrestling match on the coffee table. Ellie was egging them on, and I saw her staring Avi's arm as it flexed. She looked up, straight into my eyes, so I gave her a mischievous smirk to let her know I caught her. She rolled her eyes in response, then cheered as Avi slammed Kevin's hand onto the table.

"ELLIE!" Mitch shouted, "SpongeBob is on, shut up! Also guys, if you break that, you're paying for a new table."

"Relax, Mitch, I know you have them all on DVD, Scott showed me your collection. Also, it's Oak, it doesn't break easily." she cocked an eyebrow, waiting for him to catch on...

"SCOTT!! YOU SHOWED HER MY SPONGEBOB COLLECTION?!"

"Thanks a bunch, Ellie." Scott grumbled, walking out of the kitchen with a tray of drinks.

"Woops, sorry." she laughed, placing her elbow on the table.

"Ellie, what are you doing?"Avi asked her.

"Waiting for you to hurry up and let me beat you." she replied, grabbing his hand. By this point my grin looked like it was a permanent fixture on my face.

"Ooh, it's going down over here! Everyone, come watch me beat Ellie." he called, loud enough for Blake to hear from the bathroom.

"Don't start without me! DO NOT START WITHOUT ME!" He screamed, rushing in and diving onto the couch, nearly crushing me in the process. "Okay, you can start now."

"I think we should make this interesting." Scott announced.

"What, more interesting than THIS?!" I asked incredulously, gesturing at the pair of them.

"Yeah! I think, if Ellie wins, Avi should shave his beard. If Avi wins, Ellie gets a pixie cut hairstyle."

There was a chorus of 'Ooooooohhh' from me, Mitch, Kevin and Blake, followed by a simultaneous head swivel to see if the participants were willing.

Ellie shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

"It's on!" Avi grinned.

"WAAAAIIIIIIT!" Mitch cried, "I put twenty dollars on Ellie to win!"

"No way, man, 20 on Avi, for sure." Kevin countered.

"Avi, definitely. 20 bucks." Scott chimed in.

"I'm that confident, I'm saying 40 on Ellie!" Blake said. While the betting was going on, I noticed Ellie was staring at Avi's forearm again. I grinned. "Twenty on Avi."

"What?! So much for girl power!" she glared ar me.

"Love you tooooooo!" I smiled, sticking my tongue out at her.

"So it's decided: If Avi wins, Ellie has to get a pixie cut, and Blake & Mitch each get $30. If Ellie wins, Avi shaves his beard off, and Scott, Kirstie and I each get $20." Kevin clarified.

"Yup. Three, two, one, GO!" Mitch hollered.

Then followed the most intense minute and a half in history. About halfway through, it seemed like Ellie might win, then Kevin started whispering in Avi's ear.