Chapter 10-Beats and Ben & Jerry's

A/N

Hey guys, sup?

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I have been focused on revision.

Also, I'm still fanguying over the fact that I had an hour-and-a-half conversation with THE Mitch Grassi.....

I then had ANOTHER conversation with him...while he was drunk!

If he reads this, he'll never talk to me again...

Sooooo, no-one messaged me with any ideas, so I'm still kinda stuck. I'll probably just write something, and see where it goes.

On with the story, then

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott's POV

Mitch and I were sat on the couch in our apartment when we heard a tremendous "MITCH!" bellowed from somewhere down the hall.

"Kirstie's a-callin'" I muttered, scrolling through twitter, utterly bored. Mitch stood up, walked leisurely to his room and spent two minutes meticulously styling his hair. Then he walked out and grabbed his keys, heading for the door.

"Good luck, and may the odds be EVER in your favour." I told him, grinning.

"Relax, Ellie wouldn't go mental during her first diva lesson. I hope." he smiled back.

"Well, play nice." He nodded, leaving.

I sat there on twitter for another five minutes before remembering I had ordered some new converse, and I was meant to pick them up today. I sighed, dragging myself off the couch to find my shoes. I retrieved my keys and wallet and headed out, remembering to lock the door behind me. Never know who could sneak in otherwise.

I decided I wanted some company, so plodded down the hall to apartment 204. I knocked sharply four times.

After a few seconds, the door opened to reveal Ellie, with Blake, Kirstie and Mitch behind her.

"Hey Scott. Whatcha doin'?" Ellie asked.

"Just came to see if Blake fancied taking a stroll." I replied,"He'd only be bored during your diva lesson."

"Oh yeah, Ellie's diva lesson! Blake is free right now." Kirstie shoved him out the door.

"But what about--"he started.

"We can finish that later," Mitch told him,"go get some fresh air, enjoy the LA views."

With that, they slammed the door in our faces.

"Bye then." he grumbled.

"So, what're we gonna do?" I asked.

"Why don't you show me around, I still don't know the area very well."

"Okay, let's go." I pulled him down the hall towards the elevator, when he stopped me and pushed me through the door for the stairs.

"I have been instructed to get you exercising as much as possible, so you have more stamina for training." Blake told me, spotting the confused look on my face.

"Race ya" I said.

"You're on! Three, two--"

"GO!" I shouted, sprinting down the stairs. I had a 5 step lead, until he started vaulting the railings and skipping whole sections.

We finally reached the bottom, panting slightly.

"You cheated!" I exclaimed.

"Didn't! You failed to specify HOW we had to get down." He smirked, sticking his tongue out adorably.