19 - His queen

(Please forgive me if this is wrong, I have no idea how elvish weddings are, so I just went with the traditional type.)

Ellysia's pov:

My heart hammered in my chest a million times a second, and my hands shook, I was so nervous and excited. Today was the wedding day, I was not only about to marry the love of my life, but I was also about to become the Queen of Mirkwood and the woodland elves.

I was sitting in a small room with my friends all rushing about helping me prepare. I sat in a comfy chair in front of a looking glass as Lia did my makeup, Elli was making the final touches to my dress and Estel was doing my hair.

I looked past Lia at my reflection and shivered as a wave of nerves hit me, I couldn't belive this was really happening.

"Relax nin lend mellon," Estel said in a soothing voice, placing a hand on my shoulder, "everything is going to be alright, you look beautiful, and today is going to be just as perfect as you have hoped for."

I breathed out slowly, "I know it is," I admitted, "but I so nervous."

She rubbed my shoulder before returning her hand to my hair, "it's going to be alright," she reassured me.

~~~

I stood looking at my reflection in the full length looking glass and almost didn't recognise it as the village girl who left the tiny house early this morning. The dress was fitted perfectly, hugging my waist and but was loose enough to dance comfortably. My make up was brilliantly well done, a pinky chai colour eyeshadow, lightly lined eyes, darkened eyelashes and maroon coloured lipstick.

My light wavy hair was loose, but several braided rows ran across the sides and joined into the cascading hair giving it an easy appearance, although it had taken a good long while to create the look.     

                                                                       Ellysia's hairstyle.⬇️

My shoes were white with tall heels, but they were barely noticeable underneath the long dress

My shoes were white with tall heels, but they were barely noticeable underneath the long dress. I wore silver earrings with white gems on the end, and a necklace and bracelet of the same set.

Her jewellery ⬇️