28

Those eyes

Those eyes

After breakfast, the group was set to go. With their luggage's and the things they bought at the back of the van, Jin turned on the engine and backed out of the driveway, the group staring sadly at the house where they shared a weeks worth of memories.

"Don't look so sad," Jin tried to console. "If you want, we can steal Yoongi's money again to book it for next year."

"Why my money? Don't you have your own money?" Yoongi asked, slightly disgruntled. Jin ignored him and turned on the radio, the latest pop song blasting out through the speakers.

"Hey Yoongi," Namjoon spoke up, earning the attention of everyone in the car. "Isn't that they song sung by the dude you worked with? And produced the song for?"

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin leaned foreword and stared at Yoongi with open mouths. "Wow! Yoongi produced this song?! I swear everyone sings this song at our university! Especially the girls!" Yoongi looked smug at the attention, but tried hard to hide it.

"It was nothing, it was easy to come up with everything. But that little fucker is a piece of shit." Surprised at Yoongi's sudden cursing of the famous singer, Jungkook asked, "but he seemed so nice!" Yoongi snorted at that.

"Nice? That motherfucker tried to take credit for half of the song!"

"Did he make half the song though?" Taehyung asked, and Yoongi snorted even louder than before. "He tried to, but then the CEO came in to listen to it but said it was shit afterwards. Shoulda seen the look on his face, it was fucking priceless."

Namjoon laughed at that. "Yeah I heard, and the CEO came to me asking if something happened to you, since you couldn't have made such a shitty track." Yoongi looked amused at Namjoons confession. "And what did you say?"

"I told him that it was the other dude, and the CEO kind of beat him up for wasting their time." Namjoon admitted, and Yoongi snickered. "Serves that bastard right for messing with the whole thing. Unfortunately, I couldn't botch his song because they already told the public he was working with me, and everyone knows how good I am."

"Stop bragging!" Hoseok shouted loudly from the back and Yoongi laughed. "Okay okay I'll stop."

"Could you teach us how to make music sometime? Taehyung asked, and Jungkook nodded enthusiastically. "No, make Namjoon or Hoseok do it, they are just as good as me." Yoongi deadpanned, and Namjoon and Hoseok gave him a look of horror. "Uhhh," Hoseok said, looking at Yoongi with pleading eyes. "We're busy?"

"Pleeeease." Taehyung begged, his puppy face starting to show from how hard he was begging. Jungkook did the same.

On the side, Jimin was watching the whole affair go down. He liked the idea of learning how to make music, and had been wanting to ask Yoongi if he could teach him. But seeing how Yoongi reacted to the others on teaching, he hesitated, before remembering that Yoongi didn't say he didn't like the cheek kiss back on the Ferris Wheel.

Jimin decided to do his own version of puppy dog eyes, modelling Taehyung's face.

When Yoongi sees Jimin give him the exact same puppy eyes, he blanched, his eyes going wide. "Please I also want to learn Yoongi."

Yoongi stared at Jimin for a good few seconds, before kicking his dry lips and clearing his throat. "S-sure." Taehyung noticed him looking at Jimin, and he figured out why Yoongi was agreeing all the sudden.

"What's with the BS?" Taehyung cried, and Yoongi's head snapped towards him. "What BS?" He snapped.

"You only agreed because of Jimin!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yeah you did! We saw, right Kookie?"

"I-I think it might be better if I stay neutral..."

"Come on! Yoongi is so in love with Chim he'd do anything-,"

"If you don't shut up right now Kim Taehyung I will personally snap your neck."