23

•

                                         •

"Hey slowpokes! You're finally done!" Hoseok cheered, waving at them beside the screen door leading to the beach. "Everyone's already outside; we're just waiting for you!"

It was already hot when they came out of the coolness of the house. The sand was warm under their feet and dusty too. The others were already frolicking around splashing at each other in the shallow water. "Did they put on sunscreen yet?" Asked Yoongi, squinting through the harsh sunlight." Hoseok shrugged. "Probably not, but let them figure that out for themselves."

"You're so mean Seok,"

"Says you."

Yoongi pulled out his sunscreen out of the bag he and Jimin brought and approached the others. "Hey losers, did you put on your sunscreen?"

"Nah, I don't need it," says Taehyung, and he ran away from Yoongi when Yoongi tried slathering a huge blob onto his back.

"I put it on so I'm fine," Jin said, and Namjoon nodded as well. "I think Jin put too much on me so I'm super shiny right now."

"Being shiny looks hot."

"Really?" Jin stick his tongue out at Namjoon. "No it's because you got so burnt last time we couldn't even have sex for a week."

Yoongi pretended he couldn't hear the two bickering and approached the youngest. "Jungkook, could you help me catch Taehyung? He's already kind of red and I don't think he'd appreciated having red and peeling skin." Jungkook shuddered. "Alright I'll help you."

They found Taehyung talking to a dog.

"Who's the cutest little pup?" He cooed, and the dog yipped loudly. "Who's the cutest little pup? You are!" Jungkook and Yoongi cringed visibly. "I think I'm going to call you Yeontan."

Yoongi clears his throat and Taehyung freezes, before turning around and looking like he just saw a ghost. "Taehyung, don't move-," Taehyung bolts away and Yoongi and Jungkook follow, yelling after him. "Taehyung you motherfucking piece of shit-," Yoongi swears, and he attracts the attention of people, all who give him weird gazes.

Yoongi ignores him and the now burning feeling in his chest, his lungs gasping for air. Jesus Christ, the way he was breathing now, people would have thought he was a smoker.

"Taehyung if you don't get back here I swear I'll get rid of your Gucci pants-," this makes Taehyung stop abruptly and look at Yoongi with almost a frightened expression. "You wouldn't."

"I would." Yoongi threatens. "You know I don't give a damn about your Gucci pants."

Reluctantly, Taehyung allows Yoongi to drag him back to the house. When they get there, Yoongi noticed that Taehyung was still holding Yeontan. "Taehyung you need to let the dog go." At this Taehyung steps back and holds Yeontan closer to his chest. "No! I'm keeping him!" Taehyung protested, and Yeontan barked.

Yoongi sighed. "Jungkook, please restrain your boyfriend."

What should have been a simple affair ended up with Taehyung kicking Yoongi in the balls and swearing at Jungkook to let him go.

"No! Stay away! I'm going to keep him and you can't stop me!"

Yoongi swears colorfully and lunges foreword to poke Taehyung's sides. Shrieking, Taehyung let go of the dog, who immediately sprinted away from all the yelling and swearing.

"No!" Taehyung cries. "Yeontan come back!"

"If you don't quiet down, I swear I'll make Jin give you blue balls for a month!" This seems to make Taehyung seal his mouth, because no one wants to get blue balls from Jin for a month.

Because once a guy had to get surgery on his balls after Jin kicked him hard. Who could blame him though. The guy was hitting on him while smelling like smoke. And if anyone knew Jin, they knew he absolutely despised smoke.

Off topic, but Yoongi managed to smear sunscreen on Taehyung at last, the latter complaining of feeling like slime. Yoongi slapped his arm and Taehyung squealed.

"Deal with it!"

~~~

Haha I had fun writing this chapter.