16

That time when dispatch wanted to see what BTS does and all they got was Jungkook going out to buy banana milk

Comment! I loving knowing what my readers think!

                                         •

After putting away their things into their bedrooms, freshened up, and met back in the living room, it was already 3 in the afternoon.

"Who wants to go shopping with me?" Jin asked, holding the keys to the van. "I need supplies to cook tonight."

Nobody paid him any attention. Jin sighed.

"Fine, I guess some people won't be eating tonight." He turned to leave.

"Wait!" All six of them scrambled from their various sitting positions. Jin smirked. "Knew it."

Jin only really needed one or two of them to come along, but found himself stuck with six other grownups, all acting to some varying degree like a child.

"Since I don't need you guys to follow me the entire way," Jin said, once they got there. "Make yourselves useful and get things you think we need for the stay."

So they went off in groups. Jin with Namjoon going around with the cart, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok going off to who knows where, and Jimin and Yoongi going to the yogurt section. (For some reason Jimin has an infatuation with yogurt).

"Are you really going to eat four packages of yogurt in less than 7 days?" Yoongi deadpanned, looking skeptically at the mountain of yogurt packages in Jimin's arms.

"Yup!" Jimin replied cheerfully. Yoongi chuckled at him. "Well, be careful then. Remember that time when you downed 10 bowls of them and threw up?" Jimin paused for a moment, then shrugged. "Whatever," he replied cheekily. "It's worth it."

Yoongi also picked up a few things, including fresh fruit and juice, all the while Jimin clutched the yogurt packages to his chest as if it were his life line.

"You want me to carry it for ya?" Yoongi asked. "You can put it in the basket." Jimin shook his head. "Nah, I'm a big boy!"

They met back with the others and Jin raised his eyebrows at the mountain of yogurt boxes. "Why do you have so much?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Jimin likes it." And Jimin nodded enthusiastically. Jin chuckled and motioned to the cart. "Go ahead and put it in. We still have to find the other three before we go checkout."

Turns out, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the dessert aisle, salivating over cookies, cakes, pies and ice cream.

"It looks so good," Taehyung whined, staring incessantly at a box of ice cream. "But I can't because I just barely managed to get below my weight goal."

Jungkook kissed him on cheek. "You don't have to lose weight because you're afraid of people thinking you're fat." Hoseok nodded as well, as Taehyung whined again.

"It's not that." He complained. "It's just I hate the feeling of fat rolling up on my stomach." (I hate that too😖).

"Did you get anything useful for us?" The three of them turned around to see Jin pushing a full cart towards them. "Or did you just stare at desserts the whole time?" The three of them looked at the ground guiltily and nodded. Jin sighed and beckoned towards the snacks. "You can get some, we're on vacation after all."

Hoseok whooped at Jin's words and ran to pick up a box of double chocolate chip cookies. Taehyung picked up the Kit Kat tub of ice cream and Jungkook picked out banana popsicles.

After paying for everything, Jin had everyone else carry the bags except for him, because Jin said something along the lines of, "I'm too damn old for my own good."

On the trip back, something happened.

"OH MY GOD!" Taehyung screeched, and everyone looked at him. "MY ICE-CREAM IS FRIGGIN MELTING!"

"Fuck," Jin cursed and he stepped on the gas, making the car lurch foreword. "Not in my car!"

To say the least, they made it back record time.

"GODDAMMIT WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE!" Jin shrieked, his voice echoing as he beckoned Taehyung to move.

Taehyung jolted, and getting off the car, he sprinted towards the house.

"OKAY ITS IN FREEZER!" Taehyung hollered, and Jin let out a visible sigh of relief. "Thank god."

"MY BANANA POPSICLES!"