22

Ewwwee this dude has the audacity to saw he looks like Jimin

Ewwwee this dude has the audacity to saw he looks like Jimin. Like bro, on a scale of 1-100, Jimin can't fit in this scale because he's like 1000 or some shit and you can't either cuz your like -1000 or smth

Yoongi's head was still spinning from Jimin's kiss earlier. And it wasn't even a real kiss.

The were walking to the entrance to meet up with everyone else, Jimin skipping beside him happily while Yoongi dumbly followed along.

"Hey guys!" Jimin shouted, raising his arm and swinging it side to side. "We're back!"

"About time," Jin grumbled, checking his phone for the time. "The kids are just about to fall asleep. Said kids were leaning against the park gate, eyes half closed.

Jin leaned closer and studied their faces, his gaze calculating. Finally, he said, "why are you're faces so red? Did you run around the park or something?"

Yoongi and Jimin laughed nervously. "N-no, why do you think so?"

Jin shrugged and turned around to walk towards the car. "I dunno," he called over his shoulder.

The group piled into the car, tired and ready to go to bed. Jungkook yawned into his hand. "I'm hungry, but I want to sleep as well." Everyone laughed. "That's so true," Namjoon chuckled, and yawned too.

"I think it's safe to say we're all wiped out." Jin commented from the drivers seat. They were now speeding along the highway, and Jungkook and Taehyung were both passed out, leaning their bodies against each other. Yoongi was allowing Jimin to lay on his thighs as he ran his fingers through Jimin's hair. Hoseok was leaning against the window, staring out into the trees on the side of the road.

Namjoon made a noise of agreement, tired as well. "Jinnie, are you not tired?"

"Not too much." Namjoon nodded and leaned his head as comfortably as he can against the car door. "Then I'll rest for a bit." He mumbled.

The next morning, since they were too wiped out they last day, all of them woke up late and decided to just chill out at the beach.

"Yoongi have you seen my towel?" Jimin asked, rummaging through his belongings. Yoongi tsked at his question. "Somehow your stuff keeps ending up in my baggage." Yoongi pointed out, pulling out both of their towels.

"And my swimsuit disappeared too." Yoongi sighed and pulled out Jimin's swimsuit. "Here you go." Jimin smiled at him and skipped to the bathroom to change.

When Jimin came out, Yoongi looked away quickly, then looked back because, first, Jimin is half naked, and second Yoongi wanted to look, okay?

Jimin's stomach wasn't defined, but soft looking, and there was a gentle curve to his waist that Yoongi usually saw in woman.

"Uh, Yoongi?" Jimin's voice breaks Yoongi out of his reverie. "It looks weird, doesn't it?" Yoongi's head snaps up to see Jimin covering himself, looking down at his own body. "My bodies ugly, right?"

Yoongi rushes up to Jimin and pulls his arms away from his body. "No no no," he stressed, and Jimin's looked away a bit shamefully. "No, you're perfect, Jiminie, there's nothing wrong with you." Jimin still didn't look very convinced. "But you were staring." Yoongi chuckled at this, running a hand through his hair . "It was because I liked the way you look."  Yoongi flushed at his confession.

Jimin looked up at him under his eyelashes, slowly turning his body back to face him. "Really?" Yoongi nodded and held Jimin's hands against his own. "Really. Now, lets go meet up with the others, yeah? I promise I'll make you have a fun time." Jimin nodded.

On their way out, Jimin snagged one of Yoongi's shirts and pulled it over his body. "Come on Jiminie, I told you your body is absolutely fine!" Yoongi reasoned, and Jimin hmphed. "I know, but still I don't feel too comfortable with showing myself bare yet..." Jimin trailed off. Yoongi sighed and nodded. "Okay, it's okay I won't push you, alright?" He took Jimin's hands again and lead them out of the room. "Let's go."

~~~

Ive been feeling extremely unmotivated to write, mainly because of Webtoon lmao. If any of you guys read webtoon, you gotta read Tower of God and God of Highschool. They are just sooooooooo good I swear I can't get myself out. They are really long, like 400 chapter or smth, but when you start reading, you'll be glad there is that much.

Also, I described Jimin's body as 'curvy', not muscular like he actually is, but I feel like muscular Jimin doesn't really fit here....

Anyways, it's a filler chap