10

My grades are a joke too T^T

                                          •

"What do you think about taking Jimin to see the ocean?"

Yoongi looks up from where he was sitting at the kitchen table, Namjoon leaning against the counter looking at him.

"What?"

"You heard me."

Yoongi frowned. "Just me and Jimin?" Namjoon smirked at his reply. "Didn't know you were so dirty Yoongs."

"Fuck off, that's not what I meant." Yoongi snapped. Namjoon chuckled. "What I meant is all six of us go on a road trip together to the beach." Yoongi thought for a moment, and it didn't seem like a bad idea.

"Besides," Namjoon pressed on. "I think Jimin will love the sea."

Yoongi certainly thought so.

"Sure, I'll ask him when he comes back."

Jimin was currently on a run to the grocery store, to get supplies since Yoongi's fridge was almost empty. Yoongi had been worried at first, but Jimin soothes him, saying he had been shopping before. 

If Yoongi didn't know Areum taught Jimin easy things like buying groceries, he probably wouldn't have let him go.

At that moment, he heard the front doors swing open, creaking because they were old oak doors, and close again.

"Right on time," Namjoon pointed out, and Yoongi got out of his seat to help Jimin with the bags.

"Hey Yoonie!" Jimin cheerfully said, and Namjoon sniggered behind his hands.

"Hey Yoonie," he mocked and Yoongi sends him a death glare. "Oh fuck off will ya?" Jimin giggles at his response and loops his arm around Yoongi's elbow to lead him to the kitchen.

Dumping the bags on the counter, the three of them go through the things Jimin bought and put them in their respective places.

"What about making some salad for lunch?" Jimin wondered out loud. "The vegetables have been growing great lately."

"Sure," Yoongi said, and with that, Jimin disappeared into the garden.

After lunch, with their bellies full, Yoongi decided to ask Jimin whether or not he would like to go to the ocean.

"The ocean?!" Jimin squealed, and Yoongi nodded, face pinched because of how loud Jimin was.

"Yeah that's right."

"The ocean?!?" Jimin squealed again with an absolute awestruck expression on his face. "When do we go?" At this question Yoongi looked at Namjoon, and Namjoon shrugged.

"I don't know, I was thinking the seven of us, you know, Kook, Tae, and the others and go on a road trip."

"That's even better!" Namjoon smirked slyly at that. "You know, Yoongi wanted to go with you by himself..."

Yoongi felt himself choke on his spit as Jimin turned to look at him, blinking innocently. "Yoongi wanted to go with me? Only us two?"

"T-thats not what I meant," Yoongi replied hastily, feeling his ears become red. He averted Jimin's gaze and cleared his throat.

"S-so lets call them, yeah?" Laughing nervously, he brought out his phone and opened up his contacts. Pressing on Hoseoks contact, he pressed call.

The ringtone rang for awhile, until Hoseok picks up with a cheerful, "hey grumpy!"

"Whats up horse face?" Yoongi bites back in response, making all three of them giggle.

"I'm hurt," Howell cried, fake pain clear in his voice. "Forget it," Yoongi said, "I wanted to ask you if you wanna go on a road trip with all seven of us including Jimin."

"Where?"

"The beach."

"When?"

Yoongi looked at Namjoon for confirmation again. "Uhh, maybe next week Monday?"

"Great!" Hoseok cheered, "can't wait!" Yoongi and Namjoon chuckled, and saying goodbye, hung up.

"Now we gotta call the rest of them."

And so for the next few minutes, with Jimin's help, they contacted all their friends, all of whom were free and excited to go.

"We're gonna have a fucking blast!" Taehyung had roared, and Yoongi cringed, holding the phone away from his ear.

"Yeah yeah, now if you don't stop screaming you're gonna be soundless for the trip." Nevertheless, Taehyung shut up, and promised he'd behave well for the trip.

Yoongi knew he wouldn't, the little rascal was too mischievous to do so. Along with Jungkook and Hoseok, that lil fucker.

"Should I go search some places other than the beach?" Namjoon asked, and Jimin gasped. "Can I do it with you?" Yoongi looked between the two and nodded. "Yeah, you're fast and this is Jimin's first trip so I'll let him plan."

With this, Jimin took hold of Namjoons sleeve and tugged him out of the kitchen, presumably to the studio where all the computers are.

Yoongi sat there for a few moments, changed his mind and went to join Namjoon and Jimin in the lab.

~~~

I'm trying to finish this as fast as possible so I can write new books