5

•

After they finished eating, they left in groups according to living areas, as it was getting kind of dark. Originally, Namjoon was supposed to come along with them, but Jin wanted him to come to his house, so Namjoon cheerfully bid Yoongi and Jimin goodbye.

"Is he and Jin mates?" Jimin asked, his eyes following the others backs as they walked away. Yoongi hummed in affirmation. "Well I wouldn't call it mates, but they are boyfriends." Jimin looked confused at his answer.

"They're not mates?" It was Yoongi's turn to be confused. "You call them mates?" Jimin nodded eagerly. "Yes! In the fairy realm we have mates for life!" Yoongi smiled at how happy Jimin looked, his eyes shining as he talked about the rituals that would bind two individuals forever. "It's so romantic!" Jimin gushed, and Yoongi laughed, reaching over to ruffle Jimin's hair.

"That does sound romantic," Yoongi agreed. "How about this, you can talk all you want on the car about how love works in your world, and then we can talk about my world, yeah?" Jimin nodded enthusiastically, clapping his hands together.

They walked beside each other, their shoulders brushing as they talked inanimately about their hobbies and what they did during their free time.

"You make music?" Jimin has gasped when Yoongi told him about what he did for a living. "I love music! Wah, you're so cool!" Yoong blushed at the younger males praise, chuckling slightly. "I don't think it's your type of music though."

"What makes you say that?" Yoongi hummed awkwardly, shuffling his feet against the ground. "Well, it might be better if I showed you."

The two had reached Yoongi's car, and digging out his keys, Yoongi unlocked the door for Jimin to get in. Once in the drivers seat, Yoongi turned on the engine and started to back out of his parking space, neck craning back as he did so. Jimin craned his neck too, and yelping when his neck cracked.

"Ow!" Jimin whined, massaging the side of his neck while Yoongi laughed. "It's just your bones cracking. You're getting old."

"Hey!"

Yoongi shrugged and returned to driving, a small smile on his lips.

"I have a question," Yoongi asked, when they were around 10 minutes in. Jimin turned to face him, resting his chin on his hands. "Yeah?"

"Do fairies age the same way humans do?"

"No, I don't think so since I have been here for 20 ish years." Jimin said thoughtfully. "My first memories were just your aunt."

"Then you lived with her?" Jimin shook his head, and Yoongi noticed with interest how little specs of glitter fell from his hair. "No, I lived with my parents until I was around 19. Then I went back to tell your aunt I could live with her but she wasn't there." Yoongi nodded gravely. "That was around the time she fell ill."

"So you're 22 now?" Yoongi asked, returning his eyes to the road. Jimin nodded, lifting his socked feet up to the dashboard. "Yup, two years younger than you!" Yoongi chuckled at how cute Jimin sounded.

"But you still look and act like a kid." Jimin stuck his tongue out at him. "Whatever grand daddy."

They reached the mansion a little while later, Yoongi parking his car in the garage. Getting out, Yoongi fished out his keys while Jimin scooped up the flowers and baskets from the back, hugging them to his chest as he followed Yoongi upstairs.

"After we get cleaned up we can talk about love and all the shit," Yoongi promised, and dumping his stuff on the counter, Jimin ran upstairs to change back into his pj's.

A few minutes past, and Jimin ran back down still shirtless and trying to pull his top back over his head.

"What's the rush?" Yoongi asked, and laughed when Jimin almost tripped in his hast to pull it over his head.

"I wanna know!" Jimin whined, and after tugging, he managed to snake his arms into the sleeves. "I love anything to do with romance!"

"All right, now calm down, you're shaking." Beaming, Jimin slid into a chair and put his chin on his hands. "You wanna go first? Or...."

"You go first!"

Yoongi smiled at Jimin's response. "Okay, so basically, when we feel attracted to a person in a romantic kind of way, we can choose to ask them out. That's called dating." Jimin cocked his head. "Dating?" He echoed.

"That's right." Yoongi continued. "And dating is kind of a trial period, a time when you can see if you truly like this person."

"And what if you don't like them after that?"

"Then the couple would get into a lot of fights and eventually break up and go their separate ways. But, if they break up with mutual understanding, they might end up becoming friends." Jimin exhaled at his long answer, knocking back his head. "Wah, that's so complicated!"

"There's more." With this, Jimin's head snapped up. "Well?"

Yoongi continued. "If they both stay together for a certain amount of time, you become lovers, which is more intimate then just plain dating, because you are admitting that you like them more then their face." Jimin opened his mouth and 'ohhhhed.' "Wow."

"Wow indeed." Yoongi agreed. "Then, when you are certain that you like the other person, you can choose to ask them to marry you, which is like a dedication to your partner, making you two official."

"Can anyone propose?" Yoongi made a face while thinking. "Usually it's the guy proposing to the girl, but the girl can do it too. In Homosexual relationships, the dominant one does it, but it kind of switches, like anyone can propose to the other you know?" Jimin nodded, and clapped his hands together. "That's it, right?"

"Yeah, that's about it." Jimin giggled, and slapped Yoongi's shoulder. "I get it now!" Jimin exclaims. "It's kinda different from what I'm used to, but it's cool!" Yoongi laughed.

"There's a lot of dark parts in dating sunshine." Yoongi said, and Jimin blushed.

"S-sunshine?" Yoongi looked troubled at his reply, his mouth immediately curving down into a frown. "Do you not like it?" Jimin shook his head furiously.

"N-no! I like it!" Hearing these words made Yoongi relax and he let himself grin again. "Good, I like seeing you blush like that when J call you sunshine." Jimin shrieked at his reply, hiding his face from behind his hands. "Don't say that!" Yoongi snickered and pulled Jimin's hands from his face.

"C'mon," he cooed. "Don't be shy."

Eventually, Jimin allowed his face to be seen, and Yoongi immediately pointed out the flushed cheeks.

"You said you'd stop!" Yoongi laughed breathlessly at the sight of Jimin's angry face. "Alright I'll stop. Now do you want to tell me about your world?"

"Yes! And you'd better get ready, because I'm going to make it extra long!"

In his mind, Yoongi wondered how lucky he was to get an angel like this to appear in front of him.

~~~

Wattpad is actually getting so annoying now. First they are making authors pay to get feedback and paying to read stories. Now they are automatically deleting many Taekook accounts without any clear reason as to why. Like they need to stop and take opinions into account.