19

I think I'm gonna put the last sentence from the last chapter into the next chapter just in case anyone forgets what happened :)

"Ohhhhh, like copulating?"

Hoseok spat out his drink and Yoongi choked on his spit, coughing loudly into his elbow.

"Why the hell would you use a word like that?" Hoseok protested weakly, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. Jimin looked innocently at him. "Aren't they the same thing though?"

"Did Namjoon teach you that from one of his porn videos?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi coughed. "Seok, Jin needs your h-,"

"No," Jimin interrupted, tilting his head to the side. "That's how it works where I come from." Hoseoks eyes widened and he awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of his head.

Just at that moment, Jungkook and Taehyung came down the stairs, suspiciously showered and faces looking a bit red. "Heeeey," Taehyung called. "How you guys doing?"

"As good as someone who hears you two have sex in the morning." Yoongi replied. Taehyung and Jungkook both spluttered and laughed nervously. "W-what?" Jungkook stuttered, the apple of his cheeks turning red. Hoseok smirked at them devilishly.

"Yeah, I mean you guys are suspiciously late, showered, and you both have hickies on your necks." The pair shuffled shyly.

"Fine," they muttered shyly. "We wer-,"

"Copulating!" Jimin exclaimed, and Jungkook and Taehyung coughed.

"W-what???" Jungkook asked while Taehyung snorted with laughter. "W-why would you use that-,"

"What's going on here?"

Jin appeared holding a big plate that had toasts, butter, fruits, cheeses, bagels, sausages, jam, peanut butter, and a big egg in the middle.

"Damn," Hoseok said, salivating. "That looks really good." Jin chuckled and put the plate down on the table, everyone already reaching for a bite, except Jin whisked the plate away again.

"Wait for Namjoon," he scolded. "He's still washing his hands."

A moment later, Namjoon appeared wiping his hands on his pants. "I helped." He said happily as he sat down. The group shared worried glances towards each other at the mention of 'helped.'

Namjoon saw the look on their faces and frowned. "I helped cut the butter." He added and the group had a collective sigh of relief.

"Thank god it was just that and nothing else." Yoongi sighed and Namjoon glared at him. "C'mon, do you really think I'm that bad? I-,"

"He cut that butter in an hour." Jin interrupted, and the table exploded with snickering and teasing. Flushed, Namjoon sat disgruntled next to a cheeky faced Jin.

"Y'all got nothing better to do then make fun of me?" Namjoon grumbled and everyone froze. "Right!" Taehyung shouted. "Breakfast!"

The group ate like starving animals, shoving food into their mouths. "You're a really good cook Jin," Jimin mumbled, munching on a piece of apple while sipping on orange juice. "All I eat at Yoongi's place is chilli. Or lasagna and baked potatoes." Jin made a face.

"Do you really cook store bought food for him? And ones that are precooked too?" Jin accused, pointing to Yoongi and Namjoon. They both chuckled nervously, because if anyone knew Jin, they knew how he hated precooked food.

"Well, we both can't cook very well..." Yoongi started, but stopped when Jin glared at him. "Then learn!" Jimin smiled at Jin shyly. "I'm learning how to cook so I can feed the two. Can you teach me?" At his question, Jin turned to putty and smiled softly at the younger. "Of course! You can come to my place anytime!"

Taehyung and Hoseok gaped at Jin. "That's so not fair!" They argued. "You never invite anyone into your kitchen!"

"Well that's because Jimin is a cutie! You guys aren't!"

The whole table started bickering at each other, Namjoon whining at Jin, saying, "you won't even let your own boyfriend help you." Taehyung and Hoseok cornering Jimin and asking him if he made a contract with the devil to get Jin's favour, with Jimin looking utterly confused. Yoongi just sat there, scrolling through his phone looking quite bored. Jungkook has disappeared to who knows where, probably the gaming room.

Finally, Yoongi looked up from his phone and snapped, "are we going to the boardwalk or not?!" This made everyone stop what they were doing, mutter apologies and go up to their rooms and get ready.

"C'mon," Yoongi said softly, sticking out his hand for Jimin to grab. "I promised I would share the best places on the boardwalk, yeah?"

Jimin grinned and linked his arm with Yoongi's.

"I can't wait."