9

•

                                         •

Ever since Jimin was a young child, he was used to getting his way with people, whether that be extra sweets, or a favor from his friends. It was easy, since all he had to do is baby his voice a little, pout, and give his victim puppy eyes. That trick allowed him to get almost anything.

So imagine his surprise when Yoongi was able to resist him, and ignore him at the same time, showing almost no emotion. Not even Areum was able to resist him, and they were related!

And so, Jimin does the next rational thing. He stormed out of the room, making sure Yoongi could hear it. It kinda failed since his feet were padded.

Cursing inwardly, Jimin wandered around the mansion aimlessly. He really was bored, not bothering Yoongi because he felt like it. The mansion was practically empty of things. There was the tv, but it had no channels on it. In his mind, he swore at Yoongi for not having anything interesting on there.

After making one round around the mansion, Jimin decided to go outside to the garden.

The air was sweet, and Jimin hummed happily as he made his way towards his favorite spot, a spot of grass encircled by beautiful blossoms. He turned on the spot and began to dance, slowly, but with a certain firmness that came from his fluid movements.

He twirled around and around, his mind not really there, but his body moving as though it was. He opened his mouth and begun to sing a song this dance was from. It was an old song, from the early stages of humanity, this song existed.

Suddenly, a creak brought him out of his moment.

It was Yoongi, and Jimin could see the hesitation on the others face. As the other made his way towards him, Jimin felt himself tensing up.

God, he was still acting petty as hell.

"Jimin," he hears Yoongi say, and Jimin turned on him, still slightly miffed that Yoongi didn't pay enough attention to him.

Okay, maybe pissed because he was a needy little person.

"Jimin, I'm sorry," Yoongi says again, and Jimin feels his heart twinge for a second. Could you blame him? He was weak for Yoongi's voice. "I really wanted to focus so I ignored you, but I'm free now, yeah? We can do whatever you want."

By this time, Jimin was contemplating on just accepting Yoongi's apology, but he wanted to make Yoongi apologize to him again.

"Fuck off." He growled, and stomped over to a bench, trying to sound as angry as possible. (He wasn't angry anymore, one look at Yoongi made all the anger disappear.)

"Come on Jiminie," Yoongi pleaded, and fuck, that cute nickname was doing things to him. He managed to glare at Yoongi though, but his body relaxed a bit.

"I'm really sorry, I won't do it again." This was it. At this final apology, Jimin decided he didn't want to torture Yoongi anymore, so he uncrossed his arms and turned towards Yoongi.

"I'll accept your apology," he says, and Yoongi beamed at him, making his heart clench and his cheeks heat up slightly.

Stupid body.

"But," he continues. "You gotta make me lasagna and baked potato."

"But that's going to take forever!" He narrows his eyes at Yoongi, who smiled sheepishly in return. "Alright, I'll do it."

Jimin felt himself grinning happily, his face growing warm, and in the midst of his shyness, he jumps onto Yoongi's back so he couldn't see him.

"Go my slave!" Jimin commands, and Yoongi obeys, trudging slowly towards the house.

Later when they're making food, they somehow managed to get themselves all dirty, but Jimin doesn't mind, because seeing Yoongi laugh so joyfully makes him forget anything else.

~~~

Jimin is also slowly falling uwu.

Extra chap